Chapter 2 "you passed"

Night had just fallen. I was scared. What if Pan came for me next? no, why would he, I'm just a pirate with a dad with a drinking problem, but then again, Henry was just a boy, with two basa** moms.
I still couldn't sleep. The ground was hard, which I was used to, but it still hurt, the leaf blanket was barely covering my toes, I was always very tall for my age. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. Normally on the ship, I would go outside and hear the waves against the boat, but that wasn't possible anymore. I heard a scream and saw Emma get out of bed to see what it was, I stayed put. She was there for a while. I heard a boy voice saying 'Who could that be' i thought. I, being the curious person I am, decided to investigate further.
"Take this, it's a map" I heard a boy's voice speak, he sounded not much older than me.
"it's blank," Emma said
"You see, this map will only open when you accept who you truly are."
Emma walked away I stepped back so she wouldn't see me. I assumed that the boy was gone and continued walking until I heard a voice.
"Daddy ever told you it was rude to eavesdrop, Jones." the voice said. I knew it was the boy from before. It was a strong British accent. I turned around to see a boy leaning on a tree. He was very handsome, he had brown hair and dark brown eyes. I quickly snapped out of my daze.
"maybe," you start "how do you know who I am, and who are you?" I questioned the boy
"Well, I'm Peter, Peter Pan." finally realizing who he was I pulled out a dagger and pushed him to the tree, holding the dagger to his neck.
"What do you want?" I said
"Well, you already know the answer to that," he says foolishly
"I beg your pardon? I say confused and releasing him
"I mean," he looked embarrassed "the boy," he recovers
"Well, you have him," I say
"right, uh," he says
"I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying?" you say sheepishly "you're going to have to learn English before we can talk" you mock him.
"Don't play games with me girl, but you have fire, I like fire" he says
"I'm aware, you said the same to Emma" I snapped back
"good job, you passed," he said and disappeared quickly.
what did he mean, "I passed?" I wondered. I walked back to camp confused and angered about what Peter had just said. maybe he was coming for me...

A/N Sorry this was so short, Peter will be reappearing, and the next one will be longer. (I hope) what do you think Peter's plan for Y/N is?