Chapter 8 go back

And that's when I came out of the thoughts of my dream. I woke up to Peter staring down at me, with a smirk spread across his handsome face.

"Balefire" How did he know who Bae was?

"What?" I questioned sitting up on the bed

"Why were you saying his name?" He sounded stern, jealous almost.

"I had a dream, why do you care," I asked, but I remembered my plan, realizing that I needed him to like me. But he blushed at this comment

"I don't, I was just wondering"

"Ok, if you say so" I grabbed a bow I saw in the corner. I had always been rather fond of archery, it made me happy, and right now, I really needed to think.

"Where might you be going?" He ran to me, we were outside of his hut now

"Target practice" I mocked, in my best British accent.

"Very funny. Can I join" Now that shocked me?

"I suppose"

"Great, follow me" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a beach shore, where we saw a person I recognized all too well, Bae's dad, Rumpelstiltskin. But what surprised me is that he wasn't alone, I was about to walk toward him, but Peter pulled me back, not wanting to be seen. The man he was with seemed so familiar, but I couldn't figure out who it was. He picked up a conch shell and blew into it, it made a loud humming noise. I was confused at first, but I saw a large squid emerge from the water below. The man looked over at us, and I saw unmistakable dark brown eyes, which belonged to my first crush, Balefire. I wasn't sure if he saw me or not because when I turned around to look at Peter we were back at the hut.

"Who were they?" I asked

"You already know the answer to that." He said a smirk on his face

"Bae" my voice cracked at the sound of his name. He was all grown up. And with his dad. God knows what he's doing on Neverland

"That's right. I need you to go back to your dad" he said. he was worried, no doubt about that. 

"Not that I'm not alright with that answer, but, why?" First, this boy wanted to hold me prisoner, and now he wanted me to go. That's something you don't hear every day. And even though I didn't want to admit it, I want to stay with Peter.

"Just do as I say, I will come and get you when the time comes," he said. He sounded serious but sad.

"O-okay" I replied "Goodbye Peter" without thinking I gave him a light kiss on the cheek and he blushed a bright red. So did I, but walked out to go back to my dad and friends.

I walked through the Lost Boy camp, but I heard people talking at the entrance. It was Devin, and three other voices sounded like Emma, Regina and Snow. but what could they be doing here? Oh, that's right, looking for their son, I completely forgot.

I saw Devin walk into the camp, but he didn't look right. I decided to ignore it and walked out, curious if the three women were still there.

"Emma?" you asked, leaving the camp

"Y/N, your alive" Snow and Emma came and hugged me, I wasn't surprised when Regina stayed back.

"How did you escape?" Snow asked. She literally saw me just waltz right out of the camp.

"He let me go" I responded

"There is no way Pan let you go," Regina said mockingly

"Well, he did, don't ask me why, because honestly, I'm still trying to figure that out" I defeated

"Is Henry okay?" Emma asked

"Yeah, he's good. I didn't really see him that much, but Pan needs him for something so he'll keep him alive for a while, I'm positive of that" I reassured Emma and Regina. The three of them exchanged glances.

"Good. Look, kid, we don't really want to do this, but can you stay at the camp for a little while longer" Emma asked. I just got out of that hell hole and now she wants me to go back! Why?!

"Why?" I asked.

"You need to keep an eye on Henry," Snow said. Wait, she was in on this too, what the hell guys! They must have read my mind because Regina immediately said

"We need someone we can trust to watch him. And you're the first name basis. Pan trusts you"

"Fine, but can you tell my dad I'm alright," I asked. I didn't want to go back. Yet part of me did. I wanted to see Peter. Wait, no I did not just think that, great. I'm in love with a kidnapper, no not in love, that weird. I simply have a minor, maybe major crush on this demon. Yeah let's go with that

"Thanks, kid, can you tell Henry we're looking for him?" she asked, hugging me again

"Yeah" I turned around and walked back into the camp, looking for Pan. 

A/N sorry for the short chapter, kinda low on ideas...

What should happen next???