Chapter 12 pan knows

He looked as of he could kill me at any given moment, and the scary thing was, he could.

Peter started to approach me. I continued to step back until I banged into a tree. Pan came uncomfortably close to me and whispered.

"Hello, Y/N."

"Who?" I was trying to play dumb. Dad always told me if I can't play smart or safe, play dumb and dangerous. Not the best motto to live off of, but it's all I could remember at the current moment.

Suddenly, a knife appeared in Peters's hand, and it was pressed against my throat, slightly cutting it.

"You know who you are Y/N, and I will kill you" he intrigued.

"You can try, " I said in a soft voice, almost a whisper

"I will"

"Then why do I feel like you have a crush on me, Peter Pan?" He scarcely increased the amount of pressure of the blade in my Y/S/C skin.

"You wish, Jones"

"Maybe I do" he removed the knife from my neck and whispered something in my ear, his warm breath touching my skin. "Meet me at the lakeside tonight, and we'll talk"

"Wouldnt miss it" I replied. I saw him leave into a bush, which I knew lead to an abandoned cabin, so why would Pan need to go there? I needed to follow him, but I also needed to talk to Henry. The brown-haired boy was sitting on a log, not facing the other Lost Boys, he looked lost in thought.

"Hey" I sat next to him, he looked up, happy to see me.

"Hi, Andrew" he joked

"Haha, very funny" I sarcastically replied, Henry was a good kid, I could see why his family wanted him back, and Pan needed to keep him. "Actually, about Operation Bearded Dragon, Pan knows," I said cautiously

"What?! How did he find out!?" he said in a loud whisper.

"I don't know, but, the Lost Boys don't, I'm sure of that, he's gone off over there" I pointed to a bush that he had walked into previously.

"What about that?" he asked

"Follow them, make sure they won't see you, Pan is hiding something"

"What do you think it is?"

"I'm not sure. But can you do that?"

"I can try. And, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome Henry" I kissed him on the cheek, and he blushed, I didn't have a crush on the boy, but I knew he liked me, he made it pretty obvious. I was too old for him(I'm 16 if you don't remember).

Henry got up and went after Pan. All I had to do now was wait.

Peters Pov

I am going to check on Wendy, our supposedly sick guest. I approached Felix.
"Shall I go now?" he asked me. I knew either Henry or Y/N would follow him, I was hoping it would be Y/N, rather than Henry, but I decided to play a little game.

"Yes, just be sure Henry doesn't follow," I whispered.

Felix walked off, so did I, in another direction. I turned around, seeing Henry walk off, I followed, I needed to see that Wendy would co-operate with the plan.

I teleported to the cabin, and behind a closet.

I was supposed to be listening in on Wendy and Henry's conversation, but I couldn't get Y/N off my mind. The girl was beautiful, not to mention smart, brave and had a slightly dark side. She was my type of girl. I was going to kiss him tonight, and I couldn't get that unreal thought out of my head. Normally I wouldn't be nervous, because I never fail, but now I couldn't help but doubt myself. I knew Wendy had once had a thing for me at the beginning of her capturing. I never cared for her, but her caring for me came inapt in the process of getting Henry's heart.

I heard Henry climb back down the latter, and I came out from behind.

"I don't like lying," she said

"Don't think of it as a lie, think of it as encouraging" I prompted.

"Why do you need him?"

"I need him to believe"

"He already does"

"In me." I finished.

I put her back in the cage, and left to the beach it was nearly nightfall, and Y/N was most likely at the beach, waiting for me.