Chapter 10 lost boy

Start writing your story"Ok then, operation Bearded Dragon has officially started, now" I state high-fiving Henry.

I walked over to a Lost boys tent, I looked back every so often to check if someone was looking for me.

The tent wasn't very big, definitely smaller than Pans. There were a single bed and a chest. I carefully opened the wooden chest to find exactly what I was looking for, clothes. I got out some brown pants, they were a little big on me, but it worked, I also threw on a baggy green top and a cloak similar to Felix's' over the top to hide my face.

Once I was finished changing my clothes, I went to find Henry. He said he would make a plan for us, but when I exited the tent I saw a man hiding in a bush, he was the same one from the beach.

"You can come out now Balefire" Pan called. It was really Bae, how did I not age, and he's a middle-aged man! He jumped out, having a crossbow at the ready

"It's Neil now," he said.

"Isn't this one family reunion," Pan said cheekily. I was confused until I saw Bae's dad Rumplestiltskin.

Balefire shot an arrow aiming toward Pan, but he caught.

"Have you remembered nothing" Pan confronted

"I remembered lots, that why I didn't coat the tip." He walked toward Henry, at least he would escape. Henry was picked up by, now, Neil and he walked off with the Dark One.

Pan was unfrozen after another 2 minutes, luckily he didn't see me. He called all the Lost Boys t case after him, since I was pretending to be one, I chased after him too. Everything in my body was telling me not to bring Henry back to this awful place, but I also couldn't blow my cover. I followed behind some of the Lost Boys and went after Henry.

We finally found Bae, Rumple and an unconscious Henry.

"What did I tell you Balefire," pan asked coming out of the bushes we had been hiding behind, he sounded intimidating, it was almost kind of cute. Wow, I really am falling for this boy. "Never break in somewhere, unless you know the way out." he finished. Felix and I went to grab Henry, while Devin and Lucas held Bae back. Rumplestiltskin didn't move. Why? I wondered.

We were walking back to the camp with Henry, I was walking beside Felix.

"What's your name boy," he asked, he had a very monotone voice.

"Uh, Andrew" I answered. Andrew was a childhood friend. His dad was a member of our crew. We were good friends, he died a few years ago, it was the Dark One who killed him, now both I and my dad have a reason to hate him.

"Andrew, are you new" Felix asked

"Yes," I responded, I lowered my voice a little bit, not wanting to sound like a girl.

We finally arrived at the camp, and Henry was waking up. Pan went over to talk to him, I couldn't tell what about, but it sounded important. I watched closely, I didn't even notice Pan come up behind me.

"Andrew, come here," he said. I followed over, obeying the boy's orders.

"What do you need?" I asked, sitting down beside him, trying to copy his position.

"There's a girl on the island, I need you to go find her," he said, I knew he was talking about me.

"Why do you need this girl?" I asked

"She's a key part of making Henry give me his heart." I was surprised he was telling me this, sure he thought I was Lost Boy, but I'm not second in common like Felix, I'm just like the others.

"Why me? Why not Felix"

"Felix would wonder too much, assume things, I need you for this Andrew," he said.

"Yes sir. Where on the island is she located"

"I don't know. I can't find her as easily as the others, she has a way of blocking me out of her mind." he sighed "But, I do care bout her, go get her" he finished

"Okay" I stood up and pretended to look for myself. But one thing that kept my mind busy was the fact that Peter admitted to me that he cared for me. What did he mean by that?