Chapter 6 target practice

Y/N POV
I know the plan is vague, but all plans are that way. Now time to execute the plan.

I lay awake in the makeshift bed that was claimed to Peters. I will admit I now would've preferred to be in a cage because lying in Peter's bed was very uncomfortable, not the bed, the thought.

I was thinking about the plan and everything related to it. And Peter walked in.

"Are you ready?" he asked, a smirk on his face. I was really hoping he was not thinking the same thing I was. If you know, you know.

"For what?" I asked sitting up on the bed.

"To watch Henry do target practice?" he had a cheeky and evil grin in his voice. I hated it, in fact, I despised it.

"Am I the target?" I asked a worried tone spread all over my voice.

"No," he said, "I need you alive, Felix is the target. Now get up and follow me" He signalled me to get up whilst saying this. I got up not saying a word as I was too frightened to speak.

He walked over to the boy who I assumed was Henry and tossed him a red apple.

"I don't like apples," He said. He was frightened and didn't want to be here. He must've missed his mom's and his grandparents. I know I would miss my dad.

"Who doesn't like apples?" Pan asked.

"It's a family thing" Henry replied

"Well don't worry they're not for eating." he now held a wooden crossbow in his hand. He handed it to Henry

"What's this for"

"It's a little game I like to call target practice." Pan was distracted, I wanted to escape I saw an opening and everything, but I wasn't going to take only myself, I needed to take Henry. So I reluctantly stayed put. Remembering my vague plan. All the boys were now chanting and Henry still had a scared expression on his innocent face. I have to admit when Peter signalled to the Lost Boys to stop chanting he looked impressed, confident, and dare I say it, handsome. I know I made a rule not to really fall for this demon, but he was very attractive, especially in this lighting that the moon had given off.

Henry aimed his crossbow at Felix who had the apple that Pan had previously thrown. He shot, but not at Felix, Pan. I felt a smirk grow on my face. But it slowly faded as Pan had caught the arrow right before it met his chest. He has a cheeky smile on his face which indicated that he was shocked, but I knew he had half expected it. I knew if Henry was anything like his mom's, he would act upon it. I now had a sign of relief on my face, which Peter must have noticed because he made eye contact with me for a good 30 seconds, I slightly blushed and looked at the ground, heading back to the hut thinking of one boy who now seemed to be consistently on my mind. Peter Pan.

A/N I know these events are not happening in the order of the actual storyline so you're probably really confused right now, sorry.