Chapter 7 the dream

Y/N POV

It had been a few days since Henry had done what Pan called 'target practice' I and Pan had had several encounters with each other. We either made eye contact for a long period of time, smiled at each other, our hands brushed against each other or we would even have conversations for hours on end, just enjoying one another's company. I was now really liking this boy to an extent that was somewhat unstoppable. But he would never feel the same. I know that for a fact.

It was morning, and I had just woken up from a dream, more a memory. Balefire and I were running along the ship chasing each other, I had probably taken something of his to tease him, and he put his arms around my waist. I was, and arguably still am, very ticklish, so I was laughing uncontrollably. He picked me up and spun me around, we were both laughing at this point.

"Bae put me down this instant" I was yelling and laughing at the same time

"Only if you give my book back," He said. I remember I had teasingly taken his sketchbook from him. He was a very talented drawer and I knew he had wanted to draw me, but I would never let him.

"Y/N, give it back" I was now standing without Balefire's arms around my waist.

"Fine, and since I'm feeling generous, I suppose you can draw me," I said handing him the book. I had never been this easy to convince, I was very stubborn.

"Ok then sit down," He said. I could tell he was happy.

I sat down on my bed and Bae sat across from me. A wide smile was growing on his face as he began to sketch my face that was also in a smile. We had been silent most of the time, but it wasn't awkward, it was good.

"Done" he handed me the book, opened it to the page where he had drawn a very detailed picture of me.

"Woah, this is really good," I said. I was amazed.

"Thanks" Balefire blushed.

"What made you start drawing" The smile on his face faded when I asked. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to if it's too personal, I understand," I said

Bae came and sat beside me on my bed

"When my papa became the Dark One I was home alone a lot, this made me pick up on a lot of different hobbies, but I remembered him telling me that my mother like to draw, so I found an empty book, and just started, I drew sheep, village people, and my pappa, and now I have a beautiful picture of you," he said he had flipped through the pages in his book as he was telling me the things he had drawn. I could see his improvement over the number of drawings that were located in the book. The older ones had smeared, but the newer ones were detailed and beautiful.

"You think I'm beautiful?" I asked him, looking at him

"Yeah, I do" we both blushed a deep crimson. We both leaned in closer and pressed our lips to each other. We stayed like that for a few seconds. And then pulled away.

We smiled and then kissed once again, our lips moving in sync. His one hand now cupped my cheek.

And that's when I came out of my thoughts of my dream. I woke up to Peter staring down at me, with a smirk spread across his handsome face. 

A/N Sorry this was more of a Balefire imagine but I'm really happy with it!