Chapter 13 the 'date'

I put Wendy back in the cage, and left to the beach it was nearly nightfall, and Y/N was most likely at the beach, waiting for me.

Peter's POV

And I was right. Y/N was sitting on the sand looking out on the ocean longingly. She probably missed sailing, she was a pirate after all. Not that I cared. I approached her and took a seat next to her. We moved away slightly, I guess I was quite close to her.
"Hey." she simply said. Her H/L, H/C hair was tired back with some loose strands in the front.

"Hi." I could feel colour coming to my cheeks. Why was I blushing for this girl?!

"Why did you want to meet me here?" she asked, making contact with me, I realized I had been staring.

"Just to talk" I answered

"You couldn't have done that back at the camp?" she joked

"No, I wanted to be alone with you." I smiled. Wait, I smiled. A genuine, good smile. Wow, the things she could do to me.

"How charming"

"I'm not a prince" I fooled back.

"Then what are you? People call you a demon, Lost Boy, Pied Piper, kidnappers a popular one." she teased me, it was bloody adorable.

"And what would you call me?"

"Are you flirting with me?" she completely ignored my question.

"Maybe, and what if I am? But seriously, what would you call me?"

"A mystery."

"Whys that?"

"Because I can't figure you out"

"I'm a complicated person"

"No, I think you're rather simple. But I can't understand why you make me blush at every entrance, or why I always want to see you when I came to Neverland to practically kill you." did she just admit she has a crush on me? This is simpler than I thought. As I said, Peter Pan never fails. Man, I've got to stop referring to myself in the third person.

"Are you saying you have a crush on me?" I asked

"Yes. I Y/N Mellah Jones, have a crush on Peter Pan" she confessed. I liked how she used my full name, it was cute. But she wasn't finished with her statement. "But I won't know if you feel the same so now I feel really, really stupid." she looked at the ground.

"Remember when I said 'you passed', about a week ago?"

"Yes"

"I needed to know if you were ready to come to the Lost Boy camp. Not for baiting purposes, but so I could get to see you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"How did you know that it was me? When I dressed up as Andrew, I mean."

"I could recognize you anywhere Y/N"
"Really?"

"Really," I repeated.

One thing that shocked me was that they leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, not that I minded. At all.

"Sorry, I should have done that." she was a deep red now.

"I don't mind." I put my finger under her chin, making her stare directly at me, and then I leaned in and kissed her. Slowly I started to make it more passionate, and aggressive. I pushed her down so I was on top of her, she tried to release for air, but there was no way I would let her. I had been waiting to do this since I first saw her. We continued kissing, she put her hands on my hair and slowly started tugging at it. I asked for my tongue to be let in, which she accepted. Her lips were soft and delicate. I loved kissing her, it was the best feeling ever.

Y/Ns POV

Oh. My. God! I am kissing Peter. Freaking. Pan. He was on top of me, kissing me aggressively. My hands we tugging at his hair, he moved down to my jaw, but slowly went back up to my lips. After a while of us kissing, he released.

"Wow," he said, out of breath. His accent was one of the best qualities she had.

"That was awesome," I said.

"Your first?"

"Um. No, unfortunately. Yours?"

"Yes"

Just then we heard a sound in the bushes, I saw a can't colour of a royal blue behind them. It was Regina.

"We have to go"

"Why?"

"Someones coming"

"Ok, " I hadn't realized that Pan was still overtopped of me. He teleported us to a place I could only assume was his hut. Where I had first woken up when he had captured me.

"Pan?"

"Yes, love?"

You can get off me now"

"No, I don't think I will."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Want to finish what we started?"

"I'd is delighted." now it was me on top of him, roughly kissing him, his hands found their way to my lower thigh and my waist. I pulled off his shirt. He followed not breaking the kiss. Overall tonight was a great night.

A/N I am not that type of writer so you can imagine what happens next. Also, I'm gonna try to post daily or every other day on this story now!