Chapter 17 goodbye dad.

I was officially trapped in Neverland.

I tried to throw a punch at Peter, but he caught it before I made contact.

"Wow, I'm surprised, the other night you were all over me, now you want to kill me" he snickered

"Well, the other night, you hadn't killed an innocent boy for your well-being" I snapped back

"You would have done the same. After all, villains don't get happy endings," he said

"You were going to be my happy ending," I said, looking up at him. "That was, until you got, power-obsessed when you decided that killing was fun."

"You've killed too."

"And I regret it. don't you?"

"No."

"That's why you won't get a happy ending, Pan. You only want what's best for you."

"That's not entirely true"

I backed away. "Then what is!" I snapped

"I want you to be safe, I want you to stay with me," he stated.

"And I would have, all you had to do was ask" I started tearing up

"I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" Did he just say sorry to me?

"On one condition"

"Anything"

"Give Henry his heart back. and if that too much, then split yours, and give half to. Henry." I said sternly

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked back to the Lost Boy camp together. Dad was going to kill me, or Pan. I saw my dad talking to Emma.

"Dad?" I asked

"Y/N, thank god you're okay, are you alright?" he asked, hugging me.

"I'm fine dad. He let me go"

"He did what?"

"Pan, he let me go, and," I held my hand out, Pan came out of the tree he was hiding behind. He looked scared and worried. He grabbed my hand hesitantly.

"You, get the bloody hell away from her!" he tried to grab me, to push me away from Peter, but I stood in front of him. "Y/N, what are you doing, he just killed Henry!?"

"If you let me explain you'd know why!" My dad looked taken aback.

"Well then I suggest you get started because I'm not too far away from plunging my hook through this boys body!" he yelled

"He's agreed to split Henry's heart."

"What?" Emma and Regina stepped forward

"He's going to split his heart, so both him and Henry can live"

"I don't really think I want him alive right now," Regina said. Both Pan and I ignored Regina's statement

"And there's one more thing," I said, looking at my dad. "I can't leave Neverland"

"What, why?"Charming asked

"I drank the spring water. Don't ask me why or how, but I did"

"Well, Gold's making a potion for David, maybe he can make you one too?" Snow asked turning to Rumplestiltskin.

"He couldn't, I'm not hurt like David was," I said, looking at the ground again

"I could make a potion, the ingredients would take about a month to collect, but I could do it," Pan spoke.

"You-You would save my daughter's life?" My dad asked confused

"For Y/N, yes." He looked at me

"Split your heart first," Balefire said, still not fully trusting Pan

"Alright." He walked over to Henry, and took his heart out of his chest, splitting it, and putting it back inside Henry's body. Henry gasped for air.

"Henry, thank god you're okay!" His moms exclaimed, engulfing him in a hug, Bae following shortly after.

"Thank you,"  Bae looked up and sent a smile toward Peter.

"Dad?" I asked, but before I could say anything, he pulled me into a hug

"I love you, I'll see you in a month though," he said, more reassuring himself than me.

"See you soon Cap!" I said, I glanced over at Peter

"You like him don't you?" I felt my cheeks grow warm "Just know, if he hurts you, I'll kill him"

"Ok dad"

Regina Rumplestiltskin and Peter rebuilt the ship since it had broken on our arrival to Neverland. I gave everyone one last hug goodbye and watched some of the Lost Boys and my family fly off, back to Storybrooke.

"What should we do now?" I asked Peter, whose hand was interlocked with mine.

"I have an idea," he smirked. Then he kissed me, fireworks went off above us, I released to see them. And smiled back into another long-awaited kiss.

"Is this what it's like?"

"Like to what?"

"Be a Lost Girl?" I asked

"No, because you're not Lost." he smiled at me, his arms still around my waist and mine around his neck. Peter was right. I wasn't lost. I had him, and I will always have him, and Peter Pan, will always have me.

.::End::.