Part II| I Can Feel Your Love For Me

"I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna hold you, like we're saying goodbye. Wherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted. Cause we'll never know when we'll run out of time."—Jasmine Thompson.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' by Jasmine Thompson.

A/N: Guys, please listen the above song when Harmony sings it in the chapter. It may not make much sense if you don't. So originally it is sung by Meghan Trainor ft. John legend but the version Harmony sings is Jasmine Thompson's version. You guys can listen both if you want, they are both uniquely nice.

WARNING: Chapter Contains Mature Sexual Content.

••

Harmony

"Harmony Skye, I am talking to you."

My mother made the remainder of my weekend a living hell. I know it must have been pretty traumatic for her to have walked right in on her daughter grinding on the son of the man whom she 'loves,' but tormenting me is not fair when Blaze and I found each other first.

Now, we are parked at the entrance of Homewood and she's lecturing me, warning me to stay away from Blaze or she'll ensure I stop boarding at the college for the time I have left.

She's cruel, and I had no idea my own mother could be this mean.

"If I see you even conversing with the boy, then that's where you will pack your bag and leave that school right away, you hear me?"

I look out the window, swallowing hard and wishing I could escape somewhere. Far away from here. Where it is just Blaze and me.

"Harmony answer me, do not ignore me child!"

God.

"I heard you." I murmur.

"Cat got your tongue now, huh? I bet when that boy was whispering indecency in your ear, your response was loud and clear!"

I resist the urge to roll my eyes and let out a soft sigh instead. She confiscated my cellphone and laptop the entire weekend. Not caring if I had homework or anything. I even heard her answer my cellphone once from downstairs, telling someone that they mustn't call back.

I knew it was Blaze.

"I will disown you if you fail to follow my instructions and then we will see who pays your tuition."

Again with the tuition thing.

This time, I don't repel the need to roll my eyes, and she gasps at this, glaring at me angrily. "Harmony Skye do not roll your eyes at me, young lady!" She barks, and a few kids passing by turn their heads outside my window.

I shrink in my seat, pulling my hoodie over my head in embarasment. I think she has done enough humiliating me for the weekend; she even slapped me right in front of Blaze.

"You think because you have gotten a taste of sex that you're all grown up? If that's the case then go pay for your own tuition!"

I sigh. She has been saying this all weekend, and it's even more painful each time she rubs in the fact that she holds my life in her palm.

I am frustrated, hurt, embarrassed and heartbroken, so I just allow her the privilege of carrying on with her verbally abusive behavior.

"You are a disgrace! And to think I boasted about you to my friends! Now look at that, you were on top of a boy like an erotic dancer!"

She carries on for about thirty minutes, stating how irritated she is with me and how much of a disgrace I am. When she's finally done with her venting, I open the door and get out the car. I don't offer her a farewell and she doesn't either as she steps on her gas and speeds away down the street. She's acting like a crazy woman over a man.