1.just a normal friday morning...

It was a normal Friday morning.well that's what I thought until I got arrested..I was in my kitchen eating my food when there was a loud knock on my door.I opened it and was asked if I was"Valeria Rodriguez".of course my dumbass said yes.Then the next words that came out of the mans mouth changed my whole life.

-"your under arrest for attempted murder"

-now here I am.sitting on a prison bus on my way to a prison,with handcuffs on my feet attached to my legs.
                                         ......
The guards were loading everyone off the bus.And when the guard got to me he literally pushed my small ass of the bus.literally.I fucking flew missing every single step.i fell on another girl that I was on the bus with."ouch."she groaned. "Sorry about that"I said with a friendly tone.

I tried getting up but it wasn't that easy because my hands and feet were cuffed with these heavy ass chains.I finally got up and I looked at the guard who pushed me."you should be careful next time inmate." he said laughing. "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you. Your ass damn near killed me.Your lucky my hands are cuffed cause I woulda beat your ass by now."i said boldly. The guard walked up to me and he got all in my face. I had to look up to him cause I was only 5'3, He had to be at least 6 feet or some shit.

"You betta watch yourself midget. I'm the guard and your the prisoner remember that." he said sternly. I felt my blood boil when he called me a midget. "Aww the lil baby is mad what are you gonna do..hit me?"he said. I looked at him dead in his eyes and I kicked him in his dick,he fell to the floor screaming in pain. I smiled at him innocently and got down to his level"I might be a midget but I can still beat your ass guard." i said adding a lil tone to the word guard.I laughed and got back in line with the other girls.I looked to my right and I saw girls in the yard looking and pointing at me.I immediately went back to being shy and quiet.

                                          ......
I was in a orange jumpsuit with a white tank top under. My long hair was flowing down my shoulders and back. The bodyguard that was walking me to my cell was having a full ass conversation with me. You could say she truly hated her job but they payed good money. As the guard was walking me to my cell I felt the whole block full of teenage girls staring at me but I didn't care because I could beat a bitch ass if I really wanted to.

We finally made it to my cell and I heard a few girls talking in there but I couldn't really see since the fucking warden took my glasses. "You can't have those in here just so you know"the warden said while I was sitting in the chair at his desk.I went there before coming here because of the whole situation I had with the guard outside. "okay well this is you.good luck your gonna need it" the guard said. "thanks I guess" i said with a confused face."oh and here you go,your gonna need these." The guard pulled out some glasses, they weren't mine but I'm guessing the warden got them for me since I'm blind as fuck.

I walked into my cell and froze because I saw at least 5 or 4 girls staring at me. "Um hi?" i said with a quiet voice looking at the floor trying my hardest not to make eye contact with any of them."mmm a newbie. I'm Amy What's your name babygirl?" She said. "Ew don't call me that shit."i said disgusted.

Amy and the other girls started laughing. Amy patted the bed she was sitting on which I'm guessing is mines. I walked over and sat next to her.I just sat their quietly in my thoughts."who tf is that?"a raspy voice said. I looked up and saw a blue haired girl. I was staring her directly in her eyes and she was staring back but she had this death stare that made me nervous as fuck.

"Did you not hear me? I said who are you."she said sternly."i-um I'm valeria"I said with a shaky voice. I don't know why my ass was nervous but it was something about this girl that made me nervous."oh your my new cell mate right?...I'm Billie by the way." she said flipping her hair to one side.I just looked at her not knowing what to say. I noticed she had hickeys on her neck and her lips was swollen.

"Damn you gon keep staring at her or are you gonna answer her question" Amy said. I Looked at her and flipped her off. I shoved Amy off my bed and layed on my stomach my back was sore because of the new tat I got a few days ago."you might be short but your strong."Amy said. "Fuck off amy".I said with a aggravated tone."damn Amy what the fuck you did to her." Billie said laughing."i didn't do shit she's just grumpy.maybe she needs some pussy"

"Bitch I'm not gay and I don't need shit" I said nonchalantly. I was lying my ass off, I had a girlfriend  awhile ago but after me and her broke up i was dating and fucking guys. Yea i mean i would say a girl was fine or whatever once in a blue moon but i never fucked them.

"my fault shawty"Amy said with a smirk. "don't call me that shawty"I said mocking the word shawty. Billie laughed and walked to her bed and she sat down. Billie and every one else in the room started talking about some bullshit. I was just laying down thinking about how long imma be in here.

-hello babies this is my first book so bare with me Ight😂💚