10.

(valeria is now y/n)

3 weeks later

It's been 3 weeks since i last talked to anybody. I've barely eaten and i'm always crying or sleeping. Everytime billie comes into the cell i leave and go into the yard. I found out that ari and billie have been fucking eachother since i left. i was a little hurt about it but there's really nothing i can do because billie isn't my gf.

(Flashback 1 week ago)

while everyone was in the yard i went into the bathroom to throw up my food. I opened the door and was exposed to a naked ari and billie between her legs. I immediately was disgusted and ran to a stall throwing up my dinner. "y/n please let us explain" i looked up and saw ari on the verge of tears and billie looked heartless like she didn't care.

i shook my head in disbelief. i slammed the stall door on their faces. "y/n please" ari said with her voice breaking. i closed my eyes trying my hardest not to break down. i took a deep breath. "please just go away ari" i said with my voice breaking. I heard footsteps and the bathroom door open and close. i immediately broke down. i wasn't mad at ari i was disappointed in her but mostly myself.

why do i care about someone who literally doesn't give two fucks about me? i thought i could trust ari...i just need my best friends...why am i so soft..

all these thoughts were just flooding my head giving me a head ache and making me lightheaded i got up off the floor and walked out of the stall. i tried walking to the sink but i failed and passed out on the floor hitting my head on the sink. after that i don't remember anything else.

(end of flashback)

- Billies pov

y/n found out what was going on with me and ari and honestly it shocked me knowing she had a thing for me. seeing her cry over me made me realize how much i fucked up and she's all i've been thinking about. the day she found out i went back into the bathroom and found her passed out cold in the middle of the bathroom with a puddle of blood under her. since then she's been in the infirmary.she hasn't been awake since her little accident happened,every chance i get i go and visit her just to see how she's doing.

i get out of my seat and throw my food away. "bil where you going?" amy asked already knowing the answer. "you know where i'm going amy don't be dumb"i said annoyed. "seriously why do you care about y/n so much i mean you've been screwing her best friend behind her back for the longest don't you think ari should be the one your worried about?" dani said.

i looked over at the table ari was sitting at alone.she looked at me with tears in her eyes and her lip quivering.i wanted to comfort her but i didn't want to give off the wrong impression.honestly dani was right. i did have some feelings for ari but they weren't as strong as the ones that i have for y/n.

"i gotta go" i said. i got up and left making my way to the infirmary. i got there and saw the nurse at her desk. "hey billie glad to see you again,i didn't think you were coming today" she said with a chuckle."why did you think that" i said. "because You usually come around 12 p.m and it's 4 p.m now"she stated.
"oh yea my brother came to visit me today...um how is she?" i said looking over at y/n's little limp body.

"shes doing really good actually,she opened her eyes today but she fell back asleep like 10 mins later" the nurse said in excitement. i looked at her with a little smile. "that's great...did she say anything? did you say anything?" i said wanting to know more.

"don't worry billie i'm not gonna tell her that you come here every day to sit and check up on her" the nurse said rubbing my arm. i smiled at her silently basically saying thankyou. i know your wondering why i don't want y/n knowing. it's because i don't want her to catch feelings and then i end up hurting her again. The last thing i would ever want to do is hurt someone as beautiful and kind as her.

I walked to the side of her bed and sat down. i started talking to her about how my day was and how the visit went with my brother like i usually do. I sing to her a lot. And sometimes..well all the time i fall asleep in the chair by her bed."yo billie-bil-billieee-hey asshole" i groaned and lifted my head up wiping my eyes. i look around and see y/n still asleep,i see amy and dani standing with the nurse i go to move my hand and notice that y/n is holding my hand. my heart skips multiple beats

"did she do this?" i asked the nurse shakily. "i don't know i left to get some water and i came back and her hand was holding yours" she said. i looked at y/n and smiled. i got up and moved her hair out the way kissing her forehead. Her eyebrows furrowed together but relaxed seconds later. "she so beautiful" everyone said in unison. i looked at them confused.but we all brushed it off with a laugh. Me, amy and dani started walking back to our block with 2 guards behind us. "dude you gotta stop falling asleep in there because i'm not getting out of bed everytime just to wake yo tired ass up "dani said.

me and amy laughed. "billie do you like y/n? and be honest don't lie" amy asked. i looked at the floor trying to hide my blush with a little smile. "dude what pfftt no" i said trying to act normal. "lying ass" they said. i looked at them both holding back a smile. "i don't know dude i just- i don't know" i said looking out the window that's in my cell staring at the stars and the moon. 

____________________________________
ouuuuu billie has a crush😏

A/N:

y'all i lost my softball game today so yea😃👍🏽anyways goodnight😙also i did not go over this chapter so don't be talking about my grammar🙄✋🏽