13.

I refused to sleep in my bed until i got new sheets and a new pillow. I'm in prison so getting those those two things were very exhausting but after a couple of minutes whining to the guards like a little toddler about new sheets they finally got me some. I disinfected my bed as good as i can. (Even though it's not that serious.) NO...what am i saying? it is that serious they literally fucked on my bed. FUCKING DISGUSTING.

i sighed brushing off the argument i'm having with myself in my head. I laid in my nice disinfected bed and went to sleep very suddenly. I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face. i sat up and rubbed my eyes. "your finally awake" i heard someone say. I turned my head and i saw amy,ari,dani,billie all staring at me with little smirks on there faces.

My eyes stopped at billie and ari. Ari was on billies lap facing me and billies arms were around her waist resting her head on her shoulder. They not even cute together. I groaned and grabbed my stuff to shower. i got up And walked out without saying anything because like WHO TF TALKS AS SOON AS THEY WAKE UP AT LEAST WAIT A COUPLE HOURS.

*Billies pov*

y/n woke up a couple days ago and i haven't had the balls to talk to her. i'm not scared or nervous i just haven't found the right words to say to her yet. Me and ari are trying to take each other seriously but i don't think that's gonna work out. let's just say relationships aren't something that i'm into. yk i just hate things that are exclusive. i want to be free and i want to be able to do shit like fuck whoever i want without hurting anyone. or go where ever i want without being questioned. i'm not the only one that feels like that. right?

anyways,seeing y/n peacefully asleep in her bed kinda shocked me but somehow i could sleep better with her near me. i hate how she makes me soft and all bubbly and shit. but hey i'm not complaining.sorta.kinda. yk it doesn't matter bec this shit has to stop. i have to talk to her.

"yo i'll be back" i told everyone. "where you going" ari asked. see what i mean? i hate that shit. "taking a walk, i need to clear my head and stuff" i said mentally slapping myself . "and stuff?" dani asked. "yes and stuff" i said with attitude. i walked out and made my way to the bathrooms. i reached outside the bathroom doors and stopped. "no..no i can't do it. she hates me. ok...either i do it or i do it." i mumbled to myself. i put my hand on the handle and took a deep breath. i walked in and saw y/n in her towel with her hair in a messy bun. brushing her teeth.

"we have to talk" i stated. she looked at me with shock not knowing what to say. like no hey or nothing just straight up eye contact. i tried to ignore the fact that she was in a towel but man she's just to attractive.

Jesus y/n say something before i lose control.

a/n

THE ALBUM BRO WTFFFF. it's been on repeat ever since it came out ahhhhhdbdjdhdh.