15.

*BILLIES POV*

"hey billie" i turned my head and saw my friends."hey" i mumbled. they all gave me a confused look.
"whats on your mind bil?" i looked at them trying my hardest not to say what i actually was thinking.

"you can tell us.you know we're here for you." "yea i know." i said looking down at the floor playing with some string i found. "so what's going on?" i sighed loudly. "i saw y/n kissing lola" it went quiet. like to quiet. dani cleared her throat. "lola as in...her ex?"
"yea"i whispered trying my hardest to hold back tears.

"i know i'm with ari but seeing y/n kissing her it- it hurt me in ways i can't explain. i like y/n a lot and i was going to tell her how i feel but it was to late." my voice breaking between every few words. "okay...billie i totally understand where your coming from but you know you can't have ari and y/n at the same time, right?" amy said.

"i mean y/n was gonna move on eventually. and i'm not trying to sound harsh or anything. but billie you played with her feelings a lot. she caught on and probably realized she was always gonna come second to someone. like ari....billie your not just hurting y/n but your hurting ari and you don't even realize it." dani said.

"what do you mean i'm hurting ari? how could i be hurting her when you just said i'm always putting
y/n second? you don't make sense dawg" i said with some attitude.

"cant you see your hurting them both. yes when it comes to certain situations you choose y/n over ari but most of the time you choose ari over y/n. and it's boosting that bitches head because now she tells us she's better than y/n and she knows you will choose her over y/n any day. and i'm starting to think that she's right about you choosing her over y/n. why? idk maybe because your scared to admit your feelings for y/n cause you don't wanna get hurt."

"your wrong about the whole getting hurt part but your right about me being scared.im scared that i will be a shitty person to y/n because naturally i'm a shitty person. i don't want to hurt her. that's the last thing i want to do. that's why i won't tell her how i feel. i don't want her to have to depend on me to be their for her everytime." i said and everyone just stared at me. then i started ranting."what if we do date but then we break up and now she's lost the one person she depended on and then she just doesn't know what to do anymore like she just forgets everything like how to eat or blink or ta-"

"BILLIE". i was cut off. i let out a breath that i didn't know i was holding. "your right when your in a relationship with somebody they will depend on you for certain things but i'm pretty sure she won't forget how to blink if she lost you." amy chuckled. i just looked at her trying to figure out what was funny. she saw how serious i was and her smile dropped.

"let's take this step by step.okay? like tell us how you really feel about ari and then tell us how you really feel about y/n." she said leaning back in her chair.

"why" i asked confused.

"just tell us billie"

i sighed. "look i like ari i do but not as much as i like y/n" i paused for a little trying to think. i saw something or someone pass my cell door but i wasn't paying it any mind. "ari she's like a rebound or a distraction. she's distracting me from my feelings towards y/n. but at the same time she's just my girlfriend. there's days where i like her and want to be all up on her and clingy and shit. then theres days where i don't want to be around her and everything she does is annoying. like if she talks it annoys me. also she asks to much questions" i heard dani saying my name repeatedly but i ignored her and kept talking.

"ari she's sweet and kind hearted but the girl can be really annoying and aggravating sometimes. she's sensitive and i find that cute...sometimes. but she's really caring and to know that she cares so much warms my heart but she's cringe asf and i hate that. so i like ari but at the same time i dont. i like her but i like y/n more. but that still doesn't explain why i ch-"

"BILLIE!?" everyone yelled in unison.

"WHAT" i yelled back.

they all looked at me then they looked at the door. i also turned to the door and saw ari there frozen.tears rolling down her face. shit.

"baby let m-" before i could finish my sentence i felt a hard force hit my cheek causing my face to turn the other way. i clenched my jaw trying my hardest to control my anger. "you fucking bitch! what is your problem" ari said trying to push me but i wouldn't budge. "stop ari"i said quietly but she kept yelling and trying to push me and hit me. i got really angry and grabbed her wrist i stared into her eyes and i could tell she was hurt. "i'm sorry okay"

"your sorry? you just told your fucking friends that i'm annoying and cringy and shit but now your here saying sorry? oh let's not forget that i'm a distraction so you won't have to face your feelings towards my bsf. how could you? i cared for you and you go and say that?"

"look,i'm not gonna sit here and lie to you and tell you i didn't mean it cause, i did." she looked at me in disbelief and disgust. i didn't care though. i'm lying yes i did. seeing the hurt in her eyes made me feel guilty but i didn't want to show it. next thing i know where both yelling at each other.

*YOUR POV*

I'm walking towards my cell with all these thoughts racing through my head. why did you do that to billie? don't believe lani she isn't good? why didn't billie show up so we can talk?

i stopped and closed my eyes taking a deep breath. last time i started overthinking this much i passed out and hit my head. hard.

"hey you okay?"

i jumped letting out a gasp. "jesus tay you scared the shit outta me" i said holding my hand to my heart.
"sorry,you don't look so good are you okay?" she asked concerned.

"yea i'm fine i just need to lay down for a bit" i said walking away before she could respond. i was a few feet away from my cell when i heard arguing i got closer so i could hear who it was. i peeked my head in and saw ari and billie face to face and everyone was just sitting there shocked.

"fuck you billie i can't believe you would do some shit like this,i should've listened to y/n when she told me you didn't care about anyone but yourself"

"no fuck you bro your so fucking annoying and y/n didn't say that your just making shit up because you want me to hate her. she's not like that.she would never say anything like that"

"yes she would she said it the day after she came back..h-. how come you don't believe me?"

"BECAUSE SHE ISNT LIKE YOU SHES SWEET AND KIND AND NONE IF IT IS AN ACT. SHE ISNT TWO FACED LIKE YOU" billie yelled causing me to jump a little."

"omg billie. SHE ISNT WHO SHE SAYS SHE IS." ari yelled back also causing me to jump. "y/n is dangerous and she's a murderer, she's lying to you about who she is,she's not just some sweet innocent girl who's in here because she tried killing her rapist. there's more to the story. she's a liar and i promise you she is the last person you would want to mess around with and i'm not just saying this because i care about you. i'm saying this because i don't want her to hurt you." ari moved closer to billie who looked confused.

"please believe me when i tell you that girl is dangerous" ari said putting her forehead against billies.

i know this bitch did not just- lord jesus help me cause this bitch gon be my next victim.

"shes just like those girls she hangs around"ari said holding onto billies hand. "she has no good intentions what so ever."

yea ugh uhn see bitch no.

"one what the fuck is that supposed to mean and two bitch if you gon talk down on me at least do it right the fuck" i said.

everyone looked at me in shock. ari was frozen. scared for her life almost.billie looked confused but nervous. i looked at ari.

"oh so you real quiet now huh?" i chuckled. "sHe haS No gOoD iNtenTions WhaT sO evEr"i said mocking ari. "please keep going im listening. and please tell me how im so dangerous and how im not who i say i am" i said sitting down on my bed looking at ari with a smirk on my face.

And i had the nerve to call her two faced ass my best friend.

a/n: this is the most ass chapter ever lol. can y'all like give me some ideas on what y'all would like to happen next cause a bitch got writers block and shit is so frustrating bro😩 love you <3