4.the argument

*back present day*

"holy shit,hey babe i missed yo fine ass" Lola said. I looked at this bitch like she was crazy. "i'm not ya babe Lola" i said with a nonchalant tone." Come on you know you miss me,you know you miss the way i make you feel" she said with a smirk on her face. I looked at her in disgust then i looked at her friends who was giving me these creepy ass looks.

I leaned on the gate that was behind me . "I don't miss you or your weak ass tongue game." i said boldly. Lola's friends laughed but i didn't find shit funny. Lola started walking close to me and i just stood there. Lola got close to me and she put her hands on my waist pulling my body close to hers."stop acting like dat baby....damn You look so good right now,i could fuck you right here in front of everyone."Lola said.

I was about to say something when i felt Lola kissing and sucking on my neck. "Lola i-" i was cut of by Lola rubbing her knee on my heat it felt so good i moaned quietly.Lola looked me in my eyes and smirked."what were you gonna say i couldn't hear you over your sexy ass moan." Lola said smirking. "I said you -" Lola rubbed her knee against my heat but harder this time causing more pleasure.

I moaned a little louder but not that loud. I think billie heard me because she looked directly at me.I looked at Lola and she came closer to kiss me but i moved my face to the side causing her to kiss my cheek."stop doing that shit" Lola said grabbing my face aggressively. She smashed her lips onto mine i kissed her back for like 4 seconds.

I realized what i was doing and pushed her off of me."what the fuck val." Lola said. "what the fuck is your problem Lola,we are not together anymore" i said mad as fuck. "We would be if you wouldn't have left me for no reason." Lola said. " I left because you cheated on me with my best friend you dick." I said yelling. "okay but you didn't have to leave" Lola yelled. "you are fucking delusional,what else was i supposed to do? stay and watch you make up lies about fucking my best friend? that shit was just gonna hurt me more." I yelled.

Half of the yard of girls was looking at us. "We were gonna tell you we just didn't know how. It never was supposed to be like that but one hookup turned into another."Lola said. "So y'all did that shit more than once?" I said walking closer to Lola. "We were together for 2 years and you threw that shit down the drain like it was nothing.. I loved you and you treated me like shit. I gave you my all and you didn't do the same back. All i needed was for you to meet me halfway and you couldn't even do that."I yelled. Tears started to form in my eyes. "you fucking hurt me bro,i tried to take my fucking life because of you. Then you pulled that shit.your unbelievable ." i said looking Lola in the eyes with tears starting to roll down my face.

"You know you enjoyed the feeling between your legs. The feeling of my lips against your skin." Lola said confidently with a smirk on her face. I can't believe she just said that shit. I scoffed and shook my head. "unbelievable your fucking delusional bro" I said before walking off. I left the yard and went back to my cell. I got to my cell and sat on the bed i cried my eyes out for like 30 mins. I was overthinking so much i had like 2 panic attacks.Being here is gonna be a lot.

I finally got myself back together. I looked in the cheap ass mirror that i had in my jail cell and my eyes were red and puffy. I shook my head in disappointment. I walked out of my cell and as i was walking through the block girls were pointing and whispering.

These bitches were really pissing me off. I got to the double doors that led to the yard before i opened them i took a deep breath. I opened the doors and the sun hit my face i put my hand up to block out the sun. Every female in the yard was staring at me.

I smirked and decided to give them something to stare at. I unbuttoned the top part of my long sleeve jumpsuit and took it off.Then i lifted up my tank-top so my stomach was showing. At this point everyone was drooling over me.I decided to tease a little bit more. I took my hair out of a messy bun and let my hair flow down my back.

I looked around and saw Lola and her friends staring. Lola had some girl sitting on her lap. I scoffed and i looked at billie's table. I saw billie staring and biting her lip at me and also everyone at her table was staring billie had a girl sitting on her lap. I didn't want to sit with any of them. I looked around the yard looking for somewhere to sit.

I saw a girl sitting in the shade on the floor. I walked over to her and she looked up,me and her met eyes."well if it isn't the girl who beat the guards ass and fell on top of me"she said smirking . I laughed "bro he deserved that shit and sorry about that" i said smiling. "naw it's cool but you gotta tell me why you beat his ass"she said. "sure can i sit here?"i said in a squeaky voice.

Damn i hate my voice that shit is so tiny it make me sound like a little bitch. "sure just don't beat my ass like you did that guard" she said while laughing. "i'm not making any promises" I said. I sat next to her and i ran my fingers through my hair flipping it to one side. "I'm Ari wats your name midget" Ari said trying to hold her laugh in. I looked at her and shoved her shoulder playfully i laughed causing her to laugh,we both were laughing literally rolling on the floor.

We both shushed each other then i looked at billie and lola and they were looking at me confused but slightly angry . I looked back at Ari and we both tried holding in our laughs but we failed,we started laughing loud once again. Damn this bitch might just be my new best friend. Me and Ari finally stopped laughing. Ari was leaned up against the brick wall drawing something in her book and i was sitting in front of her in my thoughts playing with the grass beneath me.

Ari would look at me once in awhile but i acted like i didn't notice , i caught her staring one time and we locked eyes,she smirked and bit her lip and i smiled winking at her. "What are you staring at" i said. "come here" ari said waving for me to come closer to her. I crawled over to ari and sat between her legs. I was sitting up looking like a dumbass. Ari laughed but i looked at her confused. "girl if you don't" ari wrapped her arms around my waist and pushed my back into her front. She started tickling me and i started laughing. "a-ari stop p-please" Ari laughed and stopped.

"Ok look at this" Ari put a book in front of me and it was a drawing of me playing with the grass. "do you like it?" Ari said nervously. "holy shit bro this is dope, i didn't know you can draw" i said shocked looking up at ari. Her face turned a bright pink. "there's a lot of things i can do" she said winking at me. I froze in shock, this bitch was flirting with me and she was hot lowkey. That whole time me and Ari were laughing and talking until it was time for lunch. I was on ari's back and we walked into the cafeteria laughing.

"Yo can i talk to you real quick" i turned my head and saw a group of girls and i saw lola with them. "who me?" ari said. "yea you" a girl with blonde hair said. I got off of ari's back she started to walk away when i grabbed her wrist.

"be safe okay? I'll be right there if you need me i'm only a scream away" i said with a soft tone. Ari pulled me into a hug.she wrapped her hands around my waist. she looked me directly in my eyes "i'll be okay mamas don't worry"she kissed my forehead and pulled away.

She walked away and i did the same. I saw billie and her friends staring at me. Billie nodded her head technically telling me to come here. I walked over to billie and she introduced me to her friends. I sat down across from billie and next to Amy. Billie had the same girl sitting on her lap. Billie told the girl to move because i'm guessing billie noticed how uncomfortable i was.

"you okay val?" billie said "yea bil i'm good" i said shakily. "you sure because you looked like you've been crying"...."i said i'm fine" i said in a angry tone.  "alright fine i'm just trynna look out for your ass but anyways how do you know lola and what happened between you two out there in the yard and who is that girl you was with?" billie said curious.

"yea deadass how do you know lola we used to be friends with her years ago and she was a horrible person to anyone she dated. how did you survive?" amy said. "yea bro she used to drink a lot and she would abuse anyone she was with." billie said  "sheesh ladies grab your popcorn because this is gonna be a long story" i said.

lola is a bitch lowkey anyways i hope y'all follow my tiktok i do short povs and stuff on there also. if you don't follow me go do that my @ is bils_blohsh19

Ok byyeee💚