16. the twist

A/N okay so i changed your characters name again in order for the plot twist to play out correctly soo you are now valeria bandello*

⚠️TW.!⚠️

*YOUR POV*

AND I HAD THE NERVE TO CALL HER TWO FACED ASS MY BEST-FRIEND.

"go away val" ari said. "oh i will soon as you continue what you were saying about me"
ari gulped. hesitant if she should continue speaking or not. everyone was scared. scared of what unknown thing i might say or do to ari. i stood up

"oh come on ari don't be scared" i said moving closer to her face. "i won't hurt you...i promise" i said whispering so only she can hear. "your a murder" she stated confidently. "your right i am." "what"billie asked.

"im a murderer...okay so long story short i was raped when i was like 12 but i'm past that. like wayyy past that. i did kill my rapist but not because he raped me...i killed him because he stole some products from me and he was working with the enemy."

"what do you mean ("working with the enemy"). are you like a drug dealer or something?" amy asked. i chuckled. "oh amy, im much more than a drug dealer. im related to marisol bandello aka the leader of one of the most dangerous mafias in the country...can you guess my relation towards her " everyone froze. even billie. i don't know why i mean her family has been looking for me for years. they should've  told her or warned her or something.

"your her daughter. valeria bandello" dani said in disbelief "ding ding ding"."and your..billie o'connell." i said pointing to billie who looked extremely confused. dani got up and stood next to billie. letting me know if i come near her i'm dead. "bandello,bandello,bandello" billie repeated over and over until she finally stopped. "my family's been looking for you since like 4 years ago...your mom killed my dads brother."

"that's what the people say but that's not true. i don't know much but i do know your uncle tried to kill my mother first and failed."

billie looked at me and reached for something. next thing i know she was pointing a gun at me.

"woah billie WHAT THE HELL CALM DOWN" i yelled at her. An instant shock of fear took over my body causing my voice to tremble.

"YOU CAME HERE TO KILL ME DIDNT YOU" she yelled. "what no! i'm here because i killed my rapist(who will now go as jason)" i said quickly.

"no your here because your mom sent you to kill me.! i thought you were just a sweet and normal person but turns out your far from that" she said cocking the gun ready to fire. "my mom kicked me out 4 years ago. she cut ties with me and left me to rot with all her problems." i spit out.billies grip tightened on the gun. i closed my eyes, trying my hardest to not beg her to not shoot and make a complete fool out of myself.

"billie i haven't spoken to her since she killed your uncle. i'm not like her. killing people isn't something that i enjoy. yes i do have a short temper but that doesn't make me want to kill. i'm still sweet and very much normal. i just happen to be her daughter. i'm not on her side and i'm not on yours. i'm on my own just like i've always been since she kicked me out."

"billie baby don't believe her.she's lying.cant you see." ari said trying to sound desperate. "be quiet ari" billie said through gritted teeth. "i mean who else would be doing her moms dirty work. who else dumped the gun that killed your uncle in the river near that old cabin." everyone froze and looked at ari billie looked at her with a side eye.

"how did you know the gun was dumped in a river by a old cabin?" damn billie,took the words right out of my mouth. "w-what i never said anything about a gun" ari said laughing nervously. "mm yea you did. we all heard you" i stated. "no i didn't, billie,baby i never said that" ari said putting her hand on billies shoulder. billie looked her in the eyes and a little smile appeared she slowly started putting the gun down. i just looked at their little interaction and all i felt was anger.

even tho it was a stupid thing to do.i took a deep breath and walked closer to billie and ari. billie pointed the gun at me once again. "don't.fucking.move." billie gritted through her teeth. i stepped closer so the gun was directly on my heart. "go ahead. shoot me. if i mean nothing to you pull the trigger." billie looked at me. "what? to bitch to shoot?" all i could see was hate and anger. if she didn't hate me before she definitely hates me now. a smirk grew on her face. "done" was all she said before i heard a big...

*BOOM*

My ears were ringing.sirens were going off.my vision was blurry. i felt a pain in my head and stomach. did billie actually shoot me? did the building blow up? are they coming for me? whatever the reason may be i just know that i'm completely fucked.

a/n

okay okay hear me out. there's a reason i haven't updated in like 2 months and i'm sorry but i promise i will try to update as much as i can. also tell me what y'all think about this plot twist cause i'm really not feeling it that much