12.

" y/n? " she said with her voice breaking. "one and only" i said proudly. "yea sit down" i sat down next to her. sitting in silence playing with the grass while she was drawing. i looked at my friends and they were signaling me to talk to her. "um so..what you drawing" i said looking over. she showed me the drawing and it was a pair of eyes. they looked familiar but i couldn't tell who's. "that's really good" she looked at me in confusion. "y/n why are you talking to me what happened to being mad at me?"

i looked at her not wanting to say what was on my mind. "ari... i-" i froze when i looked into her eyes. i could tell she was hurt and she needed someone. she was in pain and so was i. yea i'm mad at her but she's my friend. so that's what i told her.

"ari look i'm still pissed that you were screwing billie but before all that happened you were my friend. a girl or boy should never come between our friendship. if you like billie that much go ahead keep fucking her i'll be okay. but keep in mind your in pain right now and theres no one here to hold you and tell you your okay" i looked at billie who was laughing around with her friends. "billie should be the one here comforting you but she's not"

i looked back at ari. "if that doesn't show you that she doesn't care and she was just using you for sex then you gotta be delusional. ari you are such a great person and you don't need billie or anyone else by your side because you have me. you need me and i need you. i want my best friend back. so please don't shut me out..okay?

ari looked at me with tears in her eyes. "i don't deserve you...i'm so sorry" she said breaking down at the end of her sentence. i wrapped my arms around her and held her as she silently cried in my arms. "it's okay i'm here...i got you"

*timespeed 3 days*

Everything went back to normal. Except for me and Billie we would glance at each other and give half smiles once in a blue moon. But little did I know that all was about to change. But that's in the future. Keep reading and you'll see what I mean. :)
I've been sleeping in the same cell as Tay. Her cell mate should be coming back any day now meaning I would have to go back to my cell . With billie...Im not ready to talk to her yet.

I'm peacefully sleeping when I feel someone shaking me to wake up. I opened my eyes. I looked and saw tays cell mate. I looked out the little window and realized it was still late out. " why are you back? And why did you come back so late?" I asked with confusion. "Its 5 in the morning. Something happened at the hell house. (Aka the place we get sent to if we get in a fight or something.) They sent all the girls back here until they figure out the problem so don't be surprised when it's crowded tmr."

She said in frustration and aggravation. I sighed and shook my head. I left and walked into my cell. "God it smells like sex in here" i whispered to myself making a disgusted face.I saw Billie asleep with ari laying next to her. Did it hurt me a little? Yes. Will I be okay? Always :)

I climbed into bed trying to be as quiet as possible. I started to fall asleep. Until a very disturbing thought crossed my mind. Did Billie and ari ever fuck in my bed? I looked up and saw their clothes on the floor and now that I think about it my bed was kinda fucked up when I came in here And it smelled like sex. "Ewwwcvcgcdgg" I said. Making all types of disgusted faces and noises.

Why In my bed though? That's disgusting.

a/n

7  MORE DAYS AND THE ALBUM WILL BE OUT BESTIES AHHH SO EXCITED.

anyways how y'all been? y'all good? I hope so <3
Anyways ill update next month or maybe just maybe I would update every two days in honor Of the album coming out!!!