17.

*Ominous pov*

billie aimed the gun at valeria but she didn't shoot.there was a big boom causing billie to jump and pull the trigger and shoot valeria. sirens started blaring. drowning out the gunshot, billie and everyone else ran to see what was going on and they somehow didn't notice valeria laying on the floor fighting for her life. she just layed there. shocked. dying.

billie had a hard grip on ari's hand. she ran to where the bomb went off and saw someone she hasn't seen in years. her brother and her team. "finneas?" she asked. "no penis" he said back.billie ran and hugged her brother tears started to stream down her face. she didn't think this day would come any time soon. the day she could hug her brother without guards yelling for her not to. billie did a terrible thing,thought she could get away with it but she didn't. she was in jail for 4 years. she was basically a kid when she got there. what could she have done that was so terrible?

"okay we have to go before they get here" azikeal a guy on billies team said. "what? go where" billie asked. "we don't have time to explain we just have to go" finneas said. "somebody help. help us please" billie turned her head and saw bodies laid out on the floor. she looked around searching for the people who were crying out for help. she finally noticed and saw tay,amber,and mia all trapped under a rock. "omg hold on i'm coming" she ran to them and started to move the rock with all her force,everyone eventually came and helped her. billies team grabbed them and took them to the truck.

tay was the only person that was able to walk. "tay come with us we don't have much time come on" "no some-something isn't right" tay felt it ,she knew someone was missing. then it hit her. "omg where's valeria" tay pulled away from billie and looked around for valeria. billie followed her and ran straight to the cell with tay behind her. "VAL OMG HELP SOMEBODY HELP" finneas,dani and amy all ran. they froze when they saw valerias body laying there,in a puddle of her own blood. tay checked her pulse while billie pressed down on her wound. "she's still alive we have to get her out of here." billie nodded her head and picked valeria up. leaving the other inmates to die.

*VALERIAS POV*

my eyes shot open.i looked around and i was no longer in my cell. i was in what looked like a hospital room. i started to get up but winced at the pain that hit my stomach."hey hey take it easy" i looked over and saw a doctor helping me sit up. i just looked around with confusion on my face."your at the o'connell residence if your wondering" i then looked at him with more confusion. "finneas brought you and your friends here after he blew up the prison,your friends weren't hurt badly but you had a gunshot to the stomach." that's when i realized what happened. i sighed and just laid my head back not saying a word.

A few minutes later my friends walked into the room. i looked at them and they ran to me hugging me tightly. "ouch" i laughed. "oh my god we are so sorry" amber said. i laughed "it's fine,guys what's going on?" they both looked at eachother then they looked at me. "long story, like really long story". the doctor walked in handing me some clothes to put on. "the o'connells are waiting for you upstairs".i nodded my head and took the clothes,preparing myself for what's gonna happen next.

a/n

just a little short update for y'all. i'll post the rest tonight. what y'all think? i just wrote anything because i have no motivation anymore.