9.

After that altercation everyone had i was quiet the rest of the day,thinking about ever Thing billie said. Mia,tay and amber were constantly apologizing for their actions but me being the person i am i said it was okay. was it actually okay though ?...no it was not

Billie was in a bad mood the rest of the day. She would go off on someone for no reason and she would have this angry intimidating face on whenever someone was trying to talk to her. I barely know billie but i hate seeing her like this. I know she hates herself a lot right now but there was nothing i could do about it.

We are currently having lunch and i'm still thinking about what billie said about her bestfriends. "val you okay?" amber said. "um yea...yea i'm fine" i said in a whispering tone. "you haven't touched your food since you got it and you've been quit all day ." tay said. i just stayed silent playing with my food. "valeria" they all said. I looked up at them and noticed they all were concerned.

"guys i'm fine okay...just thinking about something it's not a big deal" i said with attitude. "well sorry for caring about you"mia said. "what the fuck that's supposed to mean" i said with more attitude. "mia don't" tay said. i looked at tay then i looked at mia. "no mia continue". "your being all bitchy for what? you mad that you and ya little girlfriend on bad terms now?"mia said. I looked at her with a confused face i tried to keep my calm but honestly i was fed up.

"first off billie isn't my girlfriend and two i'm not being bitchy. if your mad cause i won't tell you how i feel and what i'm thinking just say that,don't start assuming shit that isn't true." i said raising my voice.
"why can't you tell us? do you not trust us anymore or something?" amber said sounding heartbroken. "no of course i trust y'all it's just...billie told me something about what you three did and i can't stop thinking about it" i said quietly. "what did she say". tay said wanting to know. "tay i rea-" i was cut off by mia. "what did she say val" mia said angrily.

"is it true the girls you killed and stabbed were her best friends?" i blurted out.I looked up at them and they all looked guilty. "omg" i said shocked. "val it's not what you think" tay said. "really tay because that's what it looks like" i said sounding hurt. "we had a reason,we didn't do that because we felt like it...we didn't have a choice" mia said. "okay so why did you do it?" they all looked at me but nobody said anything. "we dont share that type of information with just anybody"amber said quietly.

I looked at them shaking my head in disbelief. "What happened to us being best friends....i thought we trusted eachother?" i said with my voice breaking. damn i'm always crying over stupid shit. "val i didn't say that"amber said. "you didn't have to" i said with a tear rolling down my face. I got up and threw my food away. I walked to my cell and nobody was in there. thank the lords!!. i laid in my bed and did the only thing i do to escape the world. i tried crying myself to sleep.I mean it was the only thing I could do. Billie was mad at me and the people who I thought were my best friends don't trust me....

I just wanna go home ......

-hey baes I forgot about y'all....sorry, I know I say this all the time but I really am gonna try and update this book more. ALSO if you don't follow my tiktok what are you doing? i Update way more on there and I have some good short povs on there.( blohshbossanova is my tiktok) K bye love you