2. familiar faces

"Val wake up."Amy said while tapping me. I groaned and rolled over."leave me alone Amy I'm tired"I said with my sleepy voice.I started to doze off again."Val wake your fine ass up"Billie said sternly.

I got up and rubbed my eyes because they were blurry. I looked around the room and I couldn't see shit.I reached onto the little table next to my bed and grabbed my glasses I put them on and saw Billie standing by the door, Amy and some red haired girl was leaning on the wall staring at me ."bro what the fuck you waking me up for?"i said aggravated.I hate being woken up."get your tired ass up and follow me"Billie said. "Get your tired ass up and follow me."i said mocking Billie. I got up and walked past billie while putting my hair up in a messy bun. I started walking away from Billie because I was aggravated.

"Bro where are you going?"billie said. I just kept walking away from her without saying anything."I know your ass not ignoring me."Billie said. This bitch really thought she can just wake me up out of some good ass sleep and not expect me to have an attitude.

I felt Billie grab my wrist and she pinned me against the wall. Her face was directly in front of mines and I got butterflies."Bro slow the fuck down and stop ignoring me"she said with her raspy voice. This girl was fine as fuck when she's mad and she didn't even know it. I might be straight but I would let this bitch fuck this shit out of me. Bro what am I even thinking I'm not gay I like dick...

"Get off of me billie"I said trying to get out of her grasp she smirked at my attempt of trying to get free."let me fuck you and I might make an exception."Billie said while looking at my lips.
"Yea lemme think about that"I said. "Why are you ignoring me?"She said with a sad voice making me feel kinda bad."You woke me up"I said with a duh tone. "Okay so what"Billie said. "I hate being woken up especially when I'm sleeping good."I said.

"Ohh...I'm sorry. Can you stop ignoring me now?your making me sad" billie said pouting her lip.
I looked at her and smiled. "Fine but don't wake me up like that anymore." I said while laughing. Billie smiled and she kissed me on my cheek I felt my face get really hot and I put my head down trying to cover up my blushing.Billie lifted my head and licked her lips. "Don't hide your face you look cute when you blush." I smiled at billie and she smiled back. she finally let me go and we started walking outside into the yard where all the other girls were.

When we stepped outside all the girls looked directly at me, i hid behind billie and Amy. i'm not scared of them i just hate being the newbie. "It's okay mama they not gonna touch you i promise." billie said in a comforting tone. I followed behind billie and we got to a table where there was more girls,Billie slapped them all up . I was just standing there like a dumbass not knowing what to do

"Mm damn she fine i wanna hit that, what's ya name shawty". I heard someone say behind me. I turned around quickly and i made eye contact with a familiar face. My mouth dropped in shock. What is this bitch doing here?

- hmm who did she see? is it a enemy, a friend, a ex, maybe her sister😂keep reading to find out.

i really love this story so far i hope y'all like it as well.💚