6.Away

The day i got into that fight with Ava i have been in a different prison, it's like 30 mins away from the other prison i was at. This prison is way worse but not that bad at the same time. Yea i know it doesn't make sense. I met a couple girls here that's from the same prison as me, there names are Mia, Amber and tay. We all leave this place the same day.

I've been here for 4 weeks, amber and Mia have been here for 1 month, and tay well she's been here for 3 months....She killed another prisoner but it was for her own safety. Tay was the overprotective one of the group,Mia was the sweet one,amber was the mom of the group and me well i was the crazy and the small one.

Now we were all in my cell just talking and laughing about random things."yo val you barely told us anything about how you got here"amber said. "yea well i don't think you wanna hear about that" i said. "come on it can't be as bad as mine" tay said confidently. I raised my eyebrows letting them know that it kinda is that bad.

"oh...it is that bad" Tay said in shock. "Yea I mean no I mean...kinda?" I said not really knowing. "Omg just tell us". " yea I'm pretty sure its not that bad" Mia and amber said. "Ok fine just don't judge me..um I almost beat a girl to death and stabbed her a couple of times" I said nervously. "YOU DID WHAT!" amber yelled."no fucking way"Mia said in shock "damnnnn"Tay said smirking.

"bro come on y'all said y'all wouldn't judge,I shouldn't have said anything." I said now embarrassed. "i'm not judging you I'm
just...surprised,like really surprised" Tay said.

"why did you do it" amber questioned. "She hurt my friend really bad and she tried to beat my ass so I had to show her who she was fucking with" I said bluntly. "Oh...your friend is okay right?" Tay asked. "I think so,before I left I asked my cell mate and her friends to watch after her for me but I haven't heard from her in like three weeks so I hope she's okay" "you had a cell mate?" Mia asked.

"Yea um her name is billie" I said. "Oh shit" amber said in shock. "What? You know her?" I said confused. "um its a long story She just doesn't like any of us anymore,she's the reason why I'm in here." Tay said. I looked at her confused wanting to know more but I just kept my questions to myself.

......

Its been a whole ass month since I have been in this other prison. I go back to my original facility today which is good I guess. Me,Tay,Mia,and amber were all in the prison van on our way back."ugh bro I can not wait to get some good ass sleep"Mia said. "Same here" me,Tay,and amber said all at once. We all looked at each other and laughed. That whole ride we laughed about stupid shit.

We finally arrived and my body tensed up and my head started filling with thoughts. "Yo princess you good?" Tay said. "Awww you care about me? how cute" I said teasing her. She shook her head and smiled. Tay would act all hard and shit around people but she was soft as fuck low-key, well she was only soft for her really close friends.

We all went to our cells,when I got to mine I saw the blue haired girl laying in bed fast asleep snoring lightly. I walked up to her and looked closely at the view in front of me. I moved a piece of hair out of billies face and she furrowed her eyebrow a little but relaxed it seconds later.I smiled at the sight in front of me.

I grabbed my shower materials and headed for the showers. After showering for about a whole hour and a half I finally got out. My hair was curly and wet. I walked back to my cell and noticed some girls in the block staring at me but I paid them no mind like I always do.

I got to my cell and heard laughing,I looked up but I could barely see anything thing. I went to the little shelf and grabbed my glasses. I looked up and saw Billie,Amy,Dani,Ari,and two other girls.

Before I could say anything I was pulled into a hug by ari."omg omg omg"she said but then she hit me in my arm, I winced in pain"I thought you died you fucking asshole" she said angrily."sadly no I didn't die"I said smirking. I looked at Billie and we locked eyes she smiled and I smiled back."welcome back love"Billie said looking me up and down then winking.

"Yea me and her definitely gonna fuck soon"

-just a little something for Yall because I haven't updated this book in forever but I'm gonna try and update everyday ok love you!