8.

authors note:

i'm literally the worst author ever like i can't keep up with writing this book for shitttt dude and on top of that i always have writers block!!
-ok bye enjoy this weak ass chapter

                                  falling apart

The whole time i was in the yard i was with tay,amber,and mia. We were in the cafeteria eating our food. I looked over at ari and she signaled me to the bathrooms. "hey guys i'll be back" i said. "where you going" amber asked.

"My friend wants to talk to me". "you talking bout the one over there with billie" tay said. I turned my head to look at billies table and they were all staring at me. "yea her" i said. I got up and walked over to there table.

"well look who it is"amy said giving me a disgusted look."bro what tf is up with y'all?". I said getting pissed off. "what's up with us? what's up with you, your hanging out with them, i know they told you that we don't like eachother at all" billie said sounding angry.

"they did but there my friends" i said. "your friends?... let's go to the bathrooms we all need to talk to you"billie said standing up. "why all of you" i said. "val let's go and stop asking questions" ari said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bathrooms. Tay,mia,and amber stood up but i put my hand up letting them know i'm ok.

We got to the bathrooms and i stood there waiting for someone to talk. "ok what do y'all want i'm in here so wassup?" i said sternly.Billie looked at ari and nodded her head giving her a signal to do something. Ari looked back at me and started walking closer. I backed up "ari girl you betta not come any closer" i said backing up.

  "do you know who you are hanging around with? do you even know what they did ." she said looking me in the eyes. "yea actually i do"i said. "oh yea what did they do?" dani said. "tay murdered a prisoner and amber and mia stabbed up some girl together." i said. "yea well the girl they hurt and the girl they killed...they were my best friends drew and zoe...they were our best friends"billie said looking me in the eye.

"what? no no they would never do something like that unless they were threatened" i said not believing billie. "val those girls are trouble...they aren't who they say they are...there dangerous." ari said trying to calm me down. "yea and i'm not? i straight up beat a girl half to death and then on top of that i stabbed her multiple times"i said yelling.

"that's different val you had a reason." amy said. "i almost killed her...oh did i not tell you why i'm in here in the first place? i tried killing my best friend and her uncle...why? bec they used me and manipulated me...they are the reason why i was raped multiple times...that is not a good enough excuse to try and kill somebody." i said tears now rolling down my face.

Everyone looked guilty. "val we are so sorry..you didn't deserve what happened to you." billie said. "i kinda did but it's whatever" "val none of that is yo-" billie was cut off by someone walking into the bathroom. I looked up and saw tay,amber and mia, they all walked towards me. "hey love you okay? " tay said hugging me. "yea i'm fine" i mumbled into her chest. She kissed my forehead and passed me to mia.

"why is she crying billie?" tay questioned. "mind your business tay" billie added extra tone to tays name. "she is our business" amber said. "yea i don't think so" ari said walking towards tay and amber. I know this girl was trying to act tough and all but she know she will get her shit beat. "you betta back up ari...you mean a lot to val and i wouldn't want to hurt someone she cares about." amber said giving ari a death stare.

"im not gonna give you the chance to hurt her" billie said standing up along with everybody else. "stay here okay" mia said. i nodded my head. "back off billie" mia said joining in. Billie looked at mia and smirked. "or what"billie said in mia's face. billie went to throw a punch at mia but i ran and stepped in the middle of them and billie punched me instead.

i put my hand to my mouth i looked at my hand and it had blood on it.Billie didnt notice she hit me so she threw another punch thinking i was amber but i caught her hand. She looked at me and noticed she hit me instead  "ow" i pushed billies hand away i spit the blood out of my mouth and looked at billie who looked shocked and guilty.

"omg val are you okay" ari said grabbing my face. I pushed her hand off of me. "i'm fine ari" i said annoyed. i turned to look at amber,tay and mia. "get out of here...now go" i said now pissed off. They all left the bathroom. I sighed and turned around to look at billie. She looked at me with such guilt on her eyes,she knew what she did and i could tell it was tearing her apart. "val i'm so sorry i didn't-" billie was cut off. "just stop bil...just stop" i said with tears forming in my eyes. I shook my head at her and walked out the bathroom.

-WHY DO I HAVE THIS GUT FEELING THAT NONE OF THIS IS GONNA END WELL....

authors note:

i wrote this chapter a while ago and never posted it sorry😅