Chapter 19 - Inheritance test

"Kids want to be teenagers, adults want to be teenagers, everyone wants to be teenagers except teenagers."

It was about an hour since everyone had finished their breakfast and the Weasleys, Harry, and I were now all standing around the fireplace. I had gotten changed out of my traveling clothes and gotten changed into a new outfit. Molly said I would be staying with Ginny in her room until the start of the school term. I was fine with this, Ginny and I had a conversation and it turns out we actually have quite a bit in common.

(Outfit)

 Anyways, Mrs Weasley was holding a pot of what I assumed was Floo powder (I had read about the Floo system last year, so I knew how it worked

Anyways, Mrs Weasley was holding a pot of what I assumed was Floo powder (I had read about the Floo system last year, so I knew how it worked.)

"Right then, Harry you first dear," Molly said offering the Pot to him, in which she just received a confused look from Harry making me smile in amusement.

"I don't think Harry has a clue what you're on about Molly," I said laughing slightly.

"Yeah, Harry's never traveled by floor before Mum, and Bella has probably only read about it," Ron said making Harry give him a thankful look.

"Alright, then Fred, George you go first, show them how it's done," Molly said handing them the pot. Fred took a small handful of the dusty powder and he and George made their way to the fireplace.

"Diagon Alley!" Fred said in a clear voice before throwing the powder to the ground, they were then engulfed in green flames before disappearing.

"Right then Bella would you like to go next?" Molly offered.

"Sure," I said taking a handful of powder. I looked to Ginny who was standing by her father.

"Would you like to come with me, Ginny?" I asked with a smile, she nodded happily before standing next to me in the fireplace.

"Make sure to use a very clear voice dear," Molly reminded me and I nodded.

"Diagon Alley!" I said, my voice steady and clear. The familiar green flames engulfed us and the feeling of being stretched and pulled in different directions came over me. After a few seconds of this green flames surrounded us again and we were now faced with the crowded, busy streets of Diagon Alley.