Chapter 5 - The Hogwarts Express

"I'm gonna pack my things and leave you behind,"
The Walters - 'I Love you so'

I woke up at Eight o'clock the next morning, fully refreshed and ready for the long exciting day ahead--

Joking, obviously, I woke up to a loud knocking at my hotel door. Forcing my eyes open, I threw the warm cover off of me reluctantly and I practically crawled out of my bed, putting on my fluffy, grey dressing gown, and sluggishly made my way to the door.

"What," I said groggily, to an already fully dressed Harry. Even through my half-opened eyes, I could see his beaming smile.

"I just thought I would make sure you were awake, sorry if I woke you up," Harry said sheepishly whilst scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine, what time is it?" I said yawning, and then sending him a tired smile.

"It's 8:30, Hagrid just told me he would meet us downstairs in about an hour," 

"Okay, see you in a bit," 

Harry made his way back to the Hotel room next door, and I shut the door behind him. I made my way to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and got into the shower. Once I was finished I got out, dried my hair and I got changed into my clothes. I left my hair down like I normally do. By now it was 9:10 so I started to pack all of the equipment from the squashy packages into my school trunk. It was now 9:25 so I slipped my shoes on and carried all of my belongings downstairs, where Hagrid and Harry were waiting for me.

(Outfit)

As we walked through the busy train station people were gawping at us, I wasn't sure whether it was the fact that Harry and I were pushing trolleys filled with oddly shaped bags and cages with owls in or the fact that we were standing next to Hagrid. I guessed it was Hagrid due to the fact that he practically parted the massive crowd in two. I ignored them and continued to push my trolley