Chapter 27 - Filthy little Mudblood

"Intelligence is a very valuable thing, innit my friend? And it usually comes far too fucking late," - Alfie Solomons

The next morning I woke up at the usual time 5 am and I quietly got dressed. I scribbled a note for Hermione saying I was at practice and left it on her nightstand. Tying my long hair In a high ponytail, I grabbed my bag and my broom and made my way out of the dorm room. As I reach the top of the stairs I saw that Oliver Wood, Angelina Johnson, and Katie Bell were already at the bottom of the stairs all in sportswear and holding their brooms.

(Outfit)

"Wood!" I called making Oliver look up the staircase at me

"Hi Isabella, You ready for practice?"He called and I nodded.

"Can you stand on the bottom step?" I called down with a slight smirk. Wood nodded confused before hesitantly placing his foot on the bottom step. The dormitory stairs suddenly turned into a slide and I immediately ran and slid down landing full force on Oliver who was waiting for me.

Oliver groaned as his back hit the floor. Katie and Angelina laughed making Oliver glare at them.

"Oopsies," I said getting off him. "It needs a bit of practice but that was very fun," I concluded whilst brushing the dirt off of myself. I offered Oliver my arm and pulled him up.

"You could've warned me," He grumbled, making me send him an apologetic smile. I looked around.

"Where's Harry and the twins?"I questioned noticing their absence.

"The Twins went to wake Harry," Katie explained and I nodded. The four of us talked about our summer until around five minutes later The twins came down the stairs with a tired-looking Harry behind them. Harry, who was still in his pajamas, went over to Wood as Fred and George made their way over to me.