Chapter 14 - The Room of Requirement

"Life's not fair, Is it?" - Scar

Over the weekend I told Blaise about my extra lessons and he promised me he wouldn't tell anyone. I told Him and Hermione as well as Harry and Ron that I would show them some of the new spells whenever they wanted, which they happily agreed to.

Monday morning, I woke up at 5:30 am. I know It's early, well for me. I hopped out of bed silently and got dressed and left the dorms. The common room was basically deserted. I made my way out of the Portrait hole.

"Where are you off to at this time Bella?" Mary asked me smiling. "Never mind, don't tell me the less I know about your trouble making the better," She said shaking her head with a slight laugh.

"Always assuming the worst Mary." I said smirking "I'm actually off to do extra work from McGonagall," I said vaguely before waving goodbye to Mary and making my way down the corridor. After walking down through a few more corridors and up some flights of stairs, I gave up.

"Ugh, I give up. Peeves," I whispered. Nothing. "Peeves," I whispered slightly louder. Still nothing. "Oi Peevsie!" I yelled, giving up on being quiet. Suddenly I heard a 'popping' sound and turned to see Peeves standing to the left of me.

"Why are you up so early?" Peeves questioned me.

"Finally, you're here, I couldn't find you anywhere. Anyways, I need you to show me the Room of requirement," I said.

"Sure....follow me," Peeves said suspiciously, before floating down the corridor.

"Why'd you need it anyway?" Peeves asked me.

"Errr, I'm not really supposed to say, but I'm having extra classes kinda, minus the teacher. Just don't tell anyone, McGonagall doesn't want everyone finding out." I said still following Peeves down different corridors and up staircases.

"So, You woke up early so you could basically... do extra homework?" Peeves concluded. "Sounds terribly boring," Peeves said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. Peeves stopped and turned to me.

"This is it," Peeves said making me look at him confused.

"This is a brick wall," I stated looking at the stone wall in front of us. Peeves rolled his eyes.

"Close your eyes and think of what you need then the doors will appear and inside will be whatever you wished for." Peeves said as if it were obvious. I closed my eyes and thought.

I need somewhere I can learn and practice spells.

I repeated the statement in my mind a few times before opening my eyes. I gasped. Instead of a stone wall, there were now two grand doors.

"Tadaaaaa," Peeves said making Jazz hands.

"Thanks, Peeves. I assume you don't want to stick around for my "terribly boring" homework, so I'll see you later." I said smirking at him.