Space

Miu keeps trying to talk to you throughout the meeting, "(y/n)! Pleaaaseee tell me does he have a small di-," the entire room was silenced when you slapped the ultimate inventor.
"Shut the fuck up," your voice deepened, intimidating the girl in front of you, "Miu, pardon my harsh behavior but I will be asking you to leave me the fuck alone, same goes for everyone, give me space."

You leave the room and hear someone whisper, "monster." You sigh and again walk to the restroom, humming to yourself.
"Why cant i just normally communicate how i feel.. shit.. my hair is a mess," you run your fingers through your tangled hair. "Maybe I should tell someone..," you walk out and turn to see Shuichi walking towards you, you prepare to get scolded.
"(y/n), while I do not condone violence I understand your frustration, want to talk about it?"
"Sure.. uhm.. lets go to a classroom," you silently drag him to the nearest classroom.

"Saihara, I kinda bottled up a lot of shit since we got here.. that includes my talent," you start off, you turn to Shuichi, he genuinely seems invested in what you have to say, that causes you to chuckle, "I'm the ultimate lie detector."
"Wh- why would you tell me," Shuichi asked, "why not Kokichi?"
"Sure me and him and close but I feel like if i told Kokichi he would stop lying," you trail off.
"Is that a bad thing?"
You look at Shuichi and nod, "he seems to use it as a coping mechanism, i think, I'm not too sure though."
"I see," Shuichi sighed, "can I test your ability?"
"Of course! Lets play two truths and a lie," you suggest.

——

Shuichi looked at you stunned, "woah, how do you do that?"
"I read body language and I've trained myself to notice the smallest of signs of lying."
"I see.., well I need to go, I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me your talent!"
"Thank you Shuichi for finding me," you smile and wave goodbye before walking to your dorm.

——

Along the way you bump into Kokichi who smiled at you, "(Y/N)! Are you okay?!"
"Im fine.. thank you," you smile, holding his hand.
Kokichi pulled you behind a bush and pulled you into a hug, "i love you (y/n)."
You smile and hug him back, but you still needed space.

————

TO BE CONTINUED