Quiet

Tenko, Himiko, and you laugh as you set up a place in the library, Tenko and Himiko seemed to have no problem getting over Rantaro's dead body was once laying on the floor in here, you on the other hand were struggling.

When the two girls left you walked to the spot, "its.. stained...," you cover your mouth, "fuck.. why did he go first? Not going to lie he was attractive as hell." You crouch at the stain and smile softly, "I hope you and the others are peaceful at rest.. i mean they probably arent..."
You stood up and saw Kokichi enter. "Hiiii (y/n)," he skipped over to you, "so what are we gonna play?"
"Oh uhm.. i honestly dont know," you smiled
"How about two truths and a lie," Kokichi hummed snd bounced in place, holding your hand.
"Sure."

"(y/n) your turn," Kokichi giggled and clapped.
"Okay.. uhm I have thought of killing someone, I also like girls, I want to be with you forever," you say.
"The last one is the lie right," Kokichi asked, confidently.
"No.. its the first one," you mumbled, you squeaked when Kokichi pulled you closer to him. "Kokichi, what are you doing?"
"Well we never know when we will die so.. lets make the most of what we got right now," he smiled widely, his playful aura wasnt going away anytime soon.
"Thank you," you kiss him on the cheek and lay your head on his shoulder. You loved the peace and quiet.

You knew it wouldn't last forever.

——
To be continued
——