Sides

"wait, what was I going to tell you," just in that moment as Kokichi spoke you fought the urge to slap him across his cute face.
"You're the one that said it," Himiko yelled at him, pouting.
"You little—! What are you going to do with that bomb," Kaito says 'you little' a lot doesn't he?
"Oh yeeeeeah. I was going to tell you my purpose," Kokichi smiled grabbed the pink bomb again.

"Y'know how it says in the rules that the killing game will continue until there're only two left?" Everyone looks at him, not able to imagine what he'll say next, "but it never mentioned anything about how many you can kill, right," Kokichi is dragging this out way too long, "so here's a question for everyone," his smile turned into a twisted grin, "who wants to survive with me? Just the two of us."

Your eyes widened, as thoughts ran through your head, you felt a few pairs of eyes on you, Kokichi, Maki, and Himiko.
"I-it cant be... you..." Tsumugi mumbled nervously, fidgeting with her skirt.
"Are you planning to kill everyone with that bomb," Himiko yelled.
"Then the way you're going to end the killing game  is..." Kaito looked nervous.

"I thought maybe I should kill eeeeveryone! Except for me and, like, one other person," Kokichi glanced at you before again turning to the others.
"Kill everyone," you heard Shuichi exclaim from behind you.
"If I did that, I'd be able to end the killing game and still abide by school rules, right," Kokichi smiled, "well then who wants to live? It's first come first serve! On the count of three, first one to raise their hand wins!"
"Q-quit messing around! Who'd every agree to that plan," Kaito clenched his fist, you on the other hand were actually considering it then you realized Kokichi was lying. This was never Kokichi's plan, you stood there with your head lowered.
"Sorry Kokichi, but no," you walked to the back of the group, that caused Kokichi to genuinely smile.

——
To be Continued
——