Mastermind

A/N: I know I strayed from what originally happens already during this chapter but o h w e l l :')

———

Kiibo blew up the hidden door in the library, A giant monokuma head. You ignored it, the others began to talk to it, you looking in the trash can and saw a clean shot put ball with a pink fiber. You quickly turned to look at Tsumugi. After you left, Kiibo was fighting Monokuma and the monokubs and destroyed the entrance to the hidden room in the library trapping Himiko inside.
"Himiko?! Are you okay," you yelled, soon you got a response.
"Nyeh... I'm fine! Im just in a weird room- wait I think there's a door!"
You and the others sigh in relief, you looked at Tsumugi, not trusting her at all. You and the others left and got a hint from Kiibo about something suspicious in a classroom.

When you guys arrived in the classroom you noticed a machine that seems to produce the flashback lights. We heard footsteps from the hall and Himiko walked in, "nyeh.. nyeh..," she stood for a second, panting and trying to catch her breath. "There was a secret door. It came out of the girls bathroom on the first floor," she said once she had caught her breath. You and Shuichi look at each other and nodded, you both ran out of the room, the others seemed confused. "We're stopping the fight and asking for a trial, right Y/N," Shuichi asked, still running, you only nod in response. The two of you finally find the fight.
"Kiibo! Stop! Monokuma! We want another class trial! We want to redo the first trial," you and Shuichi yell in unison. Monokuma looked at the two of you and seemingly shrugged.
"Alrighty! Though I want Kiibo's 'upgrades' removed," Monokuma replied, you and Shuichi nodded in compliance.

You and Shuichi had told the others the news of the redo trial. After doing a little more investigation into the first trial it began...

"I'd like to begin by asking Shuichi a question, since this class trial was his idea," Monokuma broke the silence, everyone's heads turned to Shuichi, soon Monokuma asked his question "what exactly is the point of this class trial?"
"Yeah! Why are we having a class trial if no one died," Monotaro yelled, right, the monokubs are back, you groaned and crossed your arms. "Woah," Monotaro exclaimed, "my voice was way louder than I expected! I might be on a roll today!"

And so it began

——

A/N: sorry this took so long! I'm still trying to write this but school has been wild. Love you all