Wake Up

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, I woke up to 40 notifications this morning! I'm so grateful!!

————

You toss and turn in your sleep, but it isn't before you sit up. "Fuck.. (y/n).. this is a nightmare, just wake up already," you mumble to yourself, not wanting to deal with anyone.
You sat up and left your dorm, hoping to be left alone, then you hear "(y/n)!! Wanna hang out," it's Kaito, you shake your head in response, "why not? Are you not feeling well?"
"I am not Kaito now leave me alone."

You sit in the library and try to take a nap. After around twenty minutes you fell asleep, drifting into a pleasant dream.
You and someone else in a small, costal, town. You felt warm and comfortable in this world, you wanted to stay in this world.

Soon you woke up, still feeling warmth, "ah you're awake," it's Kokichi, he is holding you close to him, with a smile.
"Kokichi! Oh uhm.. hello," you blush, trying to think of what to say.
"Sorry I've been looking for you and I found you here asleep, i tried to wake you up but you just wouldnt wake up."
"I see, sorry if I was a burden to you," you press your face into his shoulder and close your eyes, "im tired."
"I can tell, you can sleep on me if you want."
You shook your head 'no' but your body made you fall asleep on him.

——

Shuichi walked into the room with Miu and saw you and Kokichi asleep, so still that they both thought you were dead, "wake up," Shuichi yelled, shaking you and Kokichi.

"Gah, what the fuck shuichi," you grumbled sleepily.
"The idiot thought you were dead," Miu laughed.
It isn't you but soon someone will be.

——
To be continued
——