Bandana

You realize you slept through the morning meeting, you sit up and shake your head, "no I haven't I have been asleep all morning," you respond to Shuichi ad you stand up. "Shuichi.. Kokichi isn't okay right now, thats all I know."
Shuichi nodded, "I'm going to look around a bit," he said to you before leaving, you nodded and left to your dorm.

——

When you entered you saw one of Kokichi's bandanas at your feet. You pick it up and a paper fell out, it was from Kokichi, "Heyo! I hope you like the gift, I'm sorry for what I'm going to have to do here soon but trust me! I love you and I will be sure that we beat Monokuma! Yours Truly, Kokichi Oma." You read the writing and begin to cry, you didn't know why you were crying but you were. You fell to your knees and sobbed, "Kokichi I need you... please be safe." You sat in your room hugging the bandana and crying. You passed out again, you dreamt of Kokichi, living a normal life with you.

——

You were woken up by knocking, you looked at the time, it was just past the nighttime announcements, you open the door after putting on the bandana and see Shuichi. "Come with me, everyone is meeting at the Gym."
You nodded and walked with him to the Gym. Once there everyone was talking, soon someone noticed, "hey where'd you get that bandana," Kaito spoke up.
"Oh uh Kokichi slipped it under my door at some point," you replied, fidgeting with it.
Soon the subject returned to the original topic until the doors opened.

"Kokichi!" You exclaimed excitedly, seeing him enter the room with hammers and bombs.
Soon Shuichi copied your statement with shock and nervousness.
"Y'know...I was also thinking about how to end this killing game as soon as possible," Kokichi said, grinning.
"You little—! What are you—," the hostility in Kaito's voice was evident.
"I wouldn't move if I were you," Kokichi threatened, "at least, if you don't wanna become this li'l guy's prey."
"Th-thats.." Tsumugi sounded shaken up.
"Is that a bomb," Maki asked, quite calm for someone who asked if someone else was holding a bomb.
"A b-b-bomb," now Himiko is scared, dammit Maki.
"Yup! It's exactly that. Which means..." Kokichi's grin grew wider with each word of that half lie, "if you don't want to be blown to pieces, then you need to listen to what I'm about to tell you."

——
To be Continued
——