Liar!

"Nihehehe" you heard a laugh coming from upstairs, then you saw a robot looking boy being changed by a purple haired boy. "DO ROBOTS HAVE DICKS" the purple haired boy yelled before being promptly tripped by you.
"Cut it out" you grumbled.
"What was that for" he groaned as he sat up, "oh! I don't know you guys, I guess it's introduction time" he let out another giggle. "I'm Kokichi Oma! The Ultimate Supreme Leader! Nihehehe!"
"Kenji (y/n), The Ultimate Violinist" you said for the one hundredth time, then the others introduced themselves to him. You turned to the robot.
"I'm K1-B0 but you can call me Kiibo! I'm the Ultimate Robot!"
"Man you look so stupid" Kokichi shouted at you, liar, "that's just a lie! Or is it?"
"Shut up your voice is getting annoying" you growled before walking off, finally running into a door, you pushed it open to a gym.
"Ah! (L/N)! You're here" Saihara said from the right side of the room, he was standing with Akamatsu .
"Hey Saihara, Hey Akamatsu," you said before adding, "so this is everyone else? Hm, I guess I'll make myself acquaint with them after the rest get here."
"This isn't all of them" Shuichi asked, looking over to Kaede, they would make a cute couple.
"Yeah there's more, I don't think they'll" you were cut off by the gym door slamming open.
"L/N! THATS WHERE YOU YOU WENT" Oma yelled as the rest of them tried to hold him back. "I CAN'T BELIVE YOU CALLED ME ANNOYING!"
"I was lying, dumbass" you snapped back at the somewhat taller boy.
"What?"
"Yeah, I was lying, could you not tell? I thought liars knew liars!"

Things were getting heated when you all heard.
"Phuhuhu~!"