The End of Danganronpa

A/N: yes I am skipping almost all of the 6th trial for this chapter. I don't want to write the entire script of the game ;-; and yes it is short but trust me the chapters to come will be fun!

————

The trial was a disaster, but eventually the mastermind revealed herself and her plot. Tsumugi Shirogane is a member of 'Team Danganronpa', she brought you here, but you weren't completely unwilling. She showed Shuichi's, Kaede's, and Kaito's auditions for Danganronpa 53. You were bewildered, in shock even. "I don't want to live as fiction," you yelled, "there is someone behind my character! Im not going to live like this."

You turned to Kiibo and saw him looking rather odd, guess the viewers agreed with you. You raced towards Tsumugi but someone stopped you, it was Shuichi. "I get it Y/N but we shouldn't resort to violence. Let's get voting over with, I think Monokuma may make Kiibo do the execution." Soon after Shuichi said that the voting began, everyone voted for Tsumugi. Monokuma walked with the mastermind outside, all of you following them. Thats when Kiibo started his rampage, destroying the entire school, he planned to kill you all. Buildings crumble, debris landed on you, Maki, Shuichi, and Himiko, last thing you four saw was Kiibo flying towards the glass boarder and Tsumugi waving goodbye along with Monokuma before everything went black.

You woke up under the rubble and began to dig up towards the surface. You saw Shuichi, Maki, and Himiko when you finally got up there, they held out their hands and helped you up. Soon you looked up at the hole in the boarder and saw nothing but black, all of you began to walk forward, you noticed Shuichi giving one last glance to the campus before following you three into the black void.

—My AU from this point forward—

Beep..beep..beep is all you heard as you descended into the darkness, you lost sight of the other three that were with you, then you saw a bright light and smelled the sterile air of a hospital...

————
A/N: if you don't want to continue reading past this point thats fine, but I will be continuing for a few more chapters in an AU I created ^-^
Sorry this was so short but again, I don't want this to be dragged out too long.