01 --⇒ 𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈

chapter 01——⇒  ❛rin itoshi ❜

blue lock boys harem

IF I WOULD CHOOSE SOMEONE, I'D CHOOSE...❞

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

You took your wig off and sighed, leaning on the bathroom door. You quickly locked it and sped walked to the sink, washing your face. "Hah... I'm so tired..." You panted out, putting the face wash all over your face and washing it off.

You had been in Blue Lock for as long as you could remember, from a request from your older cousin, Jinpachi Ego. He said that he couldn't always monitor the boys, so he had you watch over them.

You were placed in Blue Lock, disguised as boy named, Haru Katsuki, a sixteen year old half Spanish, half Japanese boy who lived in Spain until he recently moved here due to his Spanish father's death, now living with his Japanese mom, and her parents. Shitty backstory only suited for a main character, you thought.

Ego didn't always... fancy you, but your skills in football were exactly what he needed. Amazing.

"Ah, Y/N... how's Blue Lock so far?" Your cousin's voice echoed around the bathroom as you gritted your teeth. "I'm only in this for the money. And plus, showering with boys isn't exactly... comfortable." You said, then remembering what you wanted to say.

You turned at the speaker with a glare, "I swear to God you HAVE to move my bath time! You have no idea how many times I've had to hide in the corner while everyone tried to approach me! Thank God Rin's there to help..." You muttered the last part.

Ego chuckled, "No can do. It'll make the boys request for their own bath schedules too and I don't want to deal with that."

"YOU LAZY LITTLE SHIT!"

"Huh? Haru, are you alright?" Your teammate asked from outside.

"Sorry! I encountered a fly." You excused, laughing nervously.

"Okay! If you say so!"

You glared at the speaker. "I hate you..."

"Eh? You hate me? I told you what you will be encountering at Blue Lock and the fact that they're not really the worst of all. You should be thankful!" Ego said back.

You let out a pout and crossed your arms. "What difference does that make? You're still using me. Bleh!" You stuck your tongue out at him, knowing full well he could see you.

"I'll kick you out of Blue Lock if you don't-"

"I DON'T WANNA BE HERE! I DON'T EVEN BELONG HERE! IM A FUCKING GIRL! NOT A BOY! YET YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO MAKE ME DO THIS EVEN IF IT'S RISKY!"