13 ---⇒ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 😈

tw: cringe, mentions of a lot of anime i liked back then

"So Nagi... this is how it works." You smirked evilly. "So there's this kid named Rin Itoshi that we'll most likely be meeting,, and... he left me the last time we had a match... and! You're gonna watch me kick his ass literally and you can join in. Isagi and Chigiri said no but that's fine! I'm a four-man team like this man anyways!" You showed Nagi a picture. 

Nagi raised his eyebrow before recognizing who he was. "Huh. You're bold to assume you'd get stabbed in the stomach and turn into a vampire." He looked to the side as he muttered it. 

"I heard that, Nagi. Okay so Rin is this kid who's totally main character material- except he isn't because he's the loner type of character. He even has a traumatic backstory and everything!"

"You're weird." Nagi stated with a straight face. 

"Rin has a brother with weird ass bangs and he's pretty famous-"

"Shut up we're planning a murder." Nagi said, pulling out his phone and opening Notes. "What do you wanna do?" 

"Rin has the worst anger issues, he has trust issues, commitment issues, and all sorts of issues. Just not daddy issues." You shared. 

"So you wanna get a stick and stick it up Rin Itoshi's ass. Next." Nagi said, typing exactly what he said. 

"Hm... kick a hundred balls to him." You suggested.

"Okay, next." 

"Murder him with kindness." You smiled. "Um.. Okay. Is that all?" Nagi asked. 

"Yup! Let me talk about him a bit more. So he's kind of sentimental, but not in the way you'd expect. He once compared the foot ball field to a battle field but that's okay I guess. I also want to special mention his fond use of 'lukewarm' despite him preferring cold water." 

-

"HI RINNNN!" you ran up to rin, waving your arms around. 

"The fuck, Haru?!" Finally, someone doesn't slip and almost call you Y/N. 

The both of you sat down on the grass and stretched together, just like old times- except well.. this was meant to be a match. 

"How's your team?" You asked. 

Rin only sighed in return, "Lukewarm" the both of you said it at the same time. Except yours was a complete joke. 

"Fine! If I win, I'll choose you." Rin concluded. "Just make sure you actually do it, aight? Or else I'm marrying Sae." You whispered to him the last part in a teasing manner. You didn't really fancy Sae Itoshi himself from the story Rin told you, but if it meant seeing an unbelievable shock on his face, you would do anything. 

Rin's eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. "No. fucking. way are you gonna marry my shitty excuse for a brother." He said back, still looking like his eyeballs would pop out. 

"Haha yes way! But I won't if you don't pick me up... prince~" You whispered the last part to his ear, sending shivers down his spine. As soon as the blush went up to his cheeks, he covered it up. "Yeah, I promise." 

"Aye, now let's go fight." 

You went back to your team and clung onto Chigiri. "Rin's going with us if we win! So we better win."

Chigiri looked at you and a small smile crept onto his face. "Heh. You sure?" 

"Yeah! I told him I'd marry the person he hates the most if he doesn't." You said proudly. 

"And who might that be?" Isagi asked, leaning closer. "Shh. That's a secret." You smiled, putting your index finger to your lips. 

 "We better tell Nagi how we work!" You said, putting your hands to your hips. "Or else he won't be able to catch up with us." 

"I will catch up. Watch me." 

"Yeah and I'll marry Itoshi Sae 🙄 Now let's go meet the almighty electronic Blue Lock Man!" You said, pointing to where the field was. 

"Wait you're a boy." Nagi pointed out. 

"Yeah? it's called  🌈 pride." You replied. 

-

"WHAT THE HELL-" Nagi complained as you once again, gotten the ball past him. The ball was with Isagi and when he was about to kick it... Oliver came outta nowhere and took the ball from him! Just kiddin'. 

"You know... Just give me the battle plan and I'll try to do it." Nagi panted. 

"Aw! I really felt the momentum!" Isagi complained as he stopped. 

"You coulda kicked it and showed Nagi how good your goals are." Chigiri said. "But you're actually really good Nagi! Not that I didn't know." You complimented him. 

"I know that so tell me whatever the heck you're gonna do." 

"Hm.. We actually haven't talked about that." Isagi laughed sheepishly. Nagi looked shocked. "Then what are you gonna do tomorrow or later?" 

"Dunno. We usually talk about it while changing before the match now that you think about it." You said. Chigiri nodded in agreement. 

"So you were talking about a plan but didn't even have one in the first place?" Nagi asked. 

All three of you nodded. 

"Ah.. but! There's this secret plan where I go against Rin and you just support me and handle the other dudes." You mentioned. 

"Okay. That's settled. Now let me rest." 

"Weren't we gonna do that in the first place-?" Isagi asked. 

"Okay wait! Isagi has this interest with chemicals and he's gonna treat us like chemicals and he's gonna make a chemical reaction!" You blabbered, making Nagi raise his brows in confusion. "Huh?" 

"Like he's gonna mix and mash our talents and stuff and just use them to our advantage because he has this goal nose." Chigiri said. 

"Not like I get it but ok." 

A/N : How are y'all?