02 --⇒ 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐘𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈

chapter 02 --->>>  ❛ the second selection 

[ 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎-𝚒𝚜𝚑, 𝟽𝟶𝟶+ 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ]

[ note : even with the teams and most of the second selection jumbled, all the people that made it from the second selection will still have made it :) ]

blue lock boys harem

IF I WOULD CHOOSE SOMEONE, I'D CHOOSE...❞

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Rin-kun!" 

You ran up to the black haired before he entered the second selection and patted him on the back, as if saying good luck. "See you on the other side!" You said, waving up at him as you ran to the basket filled with balls and took a ball. 

"Good luck Haru." He said before entering . 

"I don't need luck." 

You kicked a ball upwards and it perfectly hit a speaker in the upper corner. "Bleh!" You stuck your tongue out at the security camera or whatever you call them. You then entered the first phase. 

"Just have to score goals under ninety minutes... " You muttered. 

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
—<<<<TIMESKIP >>>>—
brought to you by author-chan looking 
for blue lock fics
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

Sweat slipped down your forehead, making it's way to your cheeks, and finally dripping down your chin as you panted, hands placed on your knees. "Hah..." You breathed out. 

One more goal. 

You stood up straight, analyzing where the ball came from and what angle you could shoot from, because the holograms were moving fast. But not fast enough for you to feel cornered. 

You leveled yourself with the ball with a jump, not even waiting for it to land in the ground. You glanced at the net and suddenly, outcomes and possibilities filled your head. You kicked the ball slightly with your knee, pushing it forward and you kicked it with maximum power, making sure the angle of your kick was perfect. The ball flew towards the net with intense speed, going through the holograms.