20 ---⇒ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

cringe

You lined up along with the rest of your team, excited to see who else survived up to now. Not that you knew all of them. But you were still excited. "Hm.. Rin, d'ya think Isagi made it?" You asked your friend, who was tying his shoelaces.

He looked up at you, "I don't know. Why don't ya ask your cousin?" You scoffed, glaring at him. "Yeah, why don't I ask him- I ALREADY TRIED! he said that he isn't one to give spoilers.." 

Rin shook his head, "Don't ask me. I think he will." 

You deadpanned, "And you could have told me that earlier instead of creating such a fuss!" 
Rin just looked at you in curiosity then looked away. "Focus on the events for today. We might encounter little bugs that can cause our downfall." 

You thought for a while, contemplating Rin's words. "Like cicins?" The words just came out of your mouth. Small annoying bugs that are hard to kill. 

Rin sighed. "Don't tell me this is from an anime.." 

"It's not, actually. It's from a game! See, there are stray cicins around Teyvat and it gets really darn annoying when they see you because one! they're too hard to reach. two! they're just really annoying." You explained, hands flying around. 

"Well, it better not be that Genshin game-" "it is." 

you both stared at each other blankly. 

"but i'm into other games as well, don't worry!" You reassured. Rin raised a brow, "Like what." 

"Honkai Impact, Resident Evil, I do a bit of Valorant and COD as well, Tears of Themis, I also do a bit of Minecraft, Legend of Zelda.. Skyrim.. and... I used to play Love Live as a child please don't ask how much I spent." You said, using your fingers to count. 

[ those are games that i play occasionally lmao. I don't really involve myself with games like tears of themis but look at me now -_- ] 

"I didn't know that." Rin spoke after a thirty second long silence. 

You laughed, "of course you didn't! do you know for how long I was bullied at school for playing gacha games and being a 'wannabe' gamer? Better off I don't tell anyone other than people I know won't judge me!" ( based on a true story. let me tell you my classmates mimicking levi ackerman and shizuku osaka were not pleasing at all. ) 

Rin just stared at you. You had no idea what he was thinking. He just looked at you. It was such a pain to be with an unreadable person!

"Okay. I'm gonna line up with Aryu and the others now." You stated and left the boy, patting his head. Rin scoffed, "Apparently, she has a brain. Interesting." 

You sucked in a deep breath, walking towards the three other members, who were just getting ready to leave. "Yo, guys! Ready?" Tokimitsu nodded shyly while Bachira made a shitty nursery rhyme about it. Aryu just brushed his hair for what seemed like the umpteenth time today. 

"What about Rin? It's almost call time." Tokimitsu eyed Rin, who was already getting up and walking towards you all. 

"There's your answer." Aryu replied, though still focused on brushing his hair. 

Suddenly, the screams of a microphone caught all your attention. Ego's voice was heard, "Hello, I hope you all are ready because from the moment you walk out along with other survivors, you no longer are a team. You can leave now. Haru, however, please stay."