𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 , 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 😐

cringe. i advise you not to read this if you want to live on

Chigiri and Nagi high fived each other. 

"Yeah!" 

"Nice one, princess." 

You glanced at Isagi and smiled. He looked like he could turn on puzzle mode any moment. "Onto the next goal then." You muttered, followed by a shaky laugh. 

Each of you looked determined, as if our lives depended on it. And yes, it kind of did. 

Rin played with the ball between his feet. Isagi stretched, and Tokimitsu was scared. "H-Hey.. is it just me.. or are they stronger than before?" He asked Aryu.

"My blood is stylishly tingling." He replied. 

KICK OFF!!

Rin passed the ball to Bachira, who had his usual smile as he dribbled the ball. "Let's go, Isagi. Things won't go as they did last time~" 

You and Isagi cornered him like last time. You spotted Aryu by the side, being marked by Chigiri. "...Oi, Isagi." Isagi glanced at you and notice you gesturing to where Aryu is. "Oh." 

'It's fine. Nagi's behind Isagi and Chigiri's marking him. All is well. Or so I might think..'

"Hey, Bachira!" You called, earning Bachira's attention. Isagi's eyes slightly widened and he went to steal the ball from Bachira but the bob cut had something else in mind. He passed towards his teammates with his attention still on you. "Bleh." 

"Oh shit that was cool." You muttered, a smirk slowly growing on your face. "Guess I'll have to be on my 100% too, then." 

Tokimitsu panicked. "It's headed your way, Aryu-kun!" 

"Try to get in front and intercept, Chigiri ojou-sama!" You shouted, as Chigiri followed your instruction, only to fail, because Aryu was just too stylishly tall and had a really high jump. "How pitiful." 

"...Intercepting in midair like that... Your reach should be illegal." Chigiri exclaimed. 

"The airspace is my territory." Aryu replied. "And all I have to do, is pass before you catch up." The ball suddenly went flying towards you, no Tokimitsu. "I-It's here..! I-I-It's mine!" 

You ran towards Tokimitsu. "Sorry Toki-kun." You attempted to push past him. "Geez, what kinda training do you do?" You muttered. 

"...Gotta.. pass.. Here!" 

Your eyes widened. 'A one touch pass.. where?

"Oh shit." You and Chigiri said in unison. 

"Rin you better not." You muttered, though it was useless. Rin had already gotten the ball. "No.. I'm here.." You heard Nagi. He was running towards Rin. 

"I won't let him shoot." The white haired stated. "Nagi!" Isagi exclaimed. 

An indescribable aura surrounded the both of them. Nagi raised a brow. "So you're still gonna force in a shot?" Isagi ran to support Nagi, since knowing Rin, he would always be a step forward.

Chigiri ran in too. "Nice cover Isagi! The two of us will surround him." 

You scanned the surroundings and saw Bachira. "Frick, not now." Rin looked like he was about to shoot to the goal. You raised a brow. "Hey, that's a feint!" 

"Dammit!" Isagi exclaimed, frustrated at how he only saw through it last minute. 

"Huh.. Looks like you've at least studied up on using those eyes of yours." Rin said, still focused on the ball. "But that lukewarm soccer of yours, won't make my heart dance." He kicked the ball towards the goal.