08 -- ⇒ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

❝ i remember reading this manga and i recall one character looking like you, is your name somehow...  Ichigo Kurosaki? ❞

Kunigami looked at you a bit weirdly and rubbed the back of his nape, "U-uh... we may have gone out of subject?" 

You laughed, "It's fine. But you two haven't told me your names." Chigiri smiled, "Chigiri Hyoma. This man right here is Kunigami Rensuke." "Ah, so you're not Ichigo..." You bit your thumb.

"Haru... We're getting out of track." Isagi told you.

"Yeah, yeah. But I have to admit that you have good friends here! My only good friend is a guy who says lukewarm to almost everyone he sees and seems to have a superiority complex. The other's a cheery bob cut who's lovable and never seems to be in a dark mood. Love both of them." You said, putting a hand on your chest as if proclaiming good news. 

Everyone looked at you weird and you just released a huff. "Fine. But at least gimme a break! We'll play tomorrow!" 

Everyone sighed and nodded, pretty much done with you. 

"Yay! Let's all eat something!" 

-

You had a steak, as usual and sat beside Chigiri, while Kunigami was beside Isagi. Eyeing Chigiri's food, you commented. "Your food looks nice, Chigiri-Kun!" 

the red head smiled back at you. "Thanks. I also notice you have steak?" 

"eh. I've had this since FOREVER. I wonder why." You glared at the nearest speaker. "U-Uh... you're glaring at the speaker?" Kunigami nervously laughed, taking a look at the speaker.

You awkwardly chuckled, taking a bite out of the steak. "You're actually lucky! I got Natto before." Isagi complained. "Well, that means you gotta try harder." You stated blankly. 

' I wonder what that lukewarm action man is doing right now... ' You thought, thinking of Rin. 

MEANWHILE . . .

RIN'S POV

I kicked a ball and it went to the net. "Psh. It didn't go where I wanted it to." 

I thought of Sae-nee-san all of a sudden. How he suddenly changed after getting back from Spain. That day feels so vivid, as if it were just yesterday. 

I understand that there are people better than him, but that's not a reason to quit on your dreams! If all, you should work harder in order to beat them. But I also understand that... It may have been worse for nee-san. 

Now I have to beat him to save both our dreams. 

I kicked another ball, and another, and another. It seemed as if it wasn't enough to beat him. 

If only y/n was here so that I could tell her what I was thinking. Why didn't I get her when I could? I probably forgot that if Isagi and Y/N lost, one of them would have to leave. 

Y/N probably can't leave due to her cousin. But that doesn't guarantee it. 

Isagi better help her win. 

Oh and Isagi... he can read the court, which could be useful for me but at the same time, it could be my downfall. Though he hasn't really realized there's more to it yet. I don't know if he has the potential to realize. But I'm pretty sure he will. 

I heard footsteps behind me but I ignored it and continued to kick more and more balls. 

"Can I join?" Great. It's the pipsqueak that Aryu and Tokimitsu adopted.