03 --⇒ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐔

chapter 03 --- 'first match'

[ note : even with the teams and most of the second selection jumbled, all the people that made it from the second selection will still have made it :) ]

blue lock boys harem

IF I WOULD CHOOSE SOMEONE, I'D CHOOSE...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

You tilted your head towards Isagi, merely blinking before recognizing the tuft of golden hair hidden. Your nonchalant look slowly contorted into a shocked one before regaining your composure. "Skills, attributes? Is he useful?" 

The boy Isagi brought put his hands to his hips proudly, "I'm good with dribbling!" 

You nodded, though already knowing this. After all, this boy was someone you spent middle school with. "Okay then, let's go."
"Whoo! I'm Bachira Meguru, by the way." Bachira held his hand out for you to shake but you shook your head. "I'm aware." 

"So, Bachira-kun, what did you do before coming here? I mean, other than football, of course." You asked as the three of you walked down the short hall.
"Football, school, I also have this one friend I've been looking for, she lives in Kyoto." 

"Your friend must be one of a kind to have you looking for her." You commented, smiling to yourself. 'Your friend's over here, dumbass.'

Bachira rubbed on his nape with his palm, chuckling softly. "Of course she is. She told me once that monsters were just shit shows that adults tell their children so that they obey their parents more." Isagi laughed, rubbing on his knuckles. "Man, your friend's quite sentimental." 

"And that's not all she says! She also told me that our Pre-Calculus teacher was some sort of 'pain giver, fury from the depths of fucking hadestown' and something else but I couldn't pronounce it." 

You laughed hard, almost losing your breath. "Bet she said your pre calc teacher was a Sphinx shit shower." Upon suggesting them, you realized you'd been too unaware of your identity at the moment and slipped. You mentally prayed Bachira wouldn't think too much of it. 

Bachira laughed harder. "Yeah!! That's it. Sphinx shit shooter." 

Thank the heavens you said 'shower'. 

"ATTENTION! I will be explaining what you will be doing from now on." The deep, bossy voice of Ego ruined your fun. Your smiling face suddenly went down and you looked grim serious, as if drawing your last breath. "Oh gods.." 

"basically, there's three of you right now, right? so you go up against another group of three and if you lose, they'll be able to take one person from your group, and add said person to their group. But, you needed three initially so you'll be taking on another pair who's lost in their match and if you win, you take someone from their group, and it goes on until you have a group of five people. got it?" 

As the instructions slipped from Ego's lips, you groaned lightly, a mocking look on your face, mouthing the words he said while waving your hands around. 

Your teammates, of course, noticed this and couldn't help but hold their sly chuckles, well, with the sole exception of Bachira, because he did not hold back. A loud laugh burst from him and he held his tummy. 

Ego paused, raising a brow and putting down his cup noodles. "Anything the matter, Haru Katsuki?" 

Though your teammates were intimidated, you, were not. Growing up with such an intimidating person- that dare call themselves your cousin, the dark aura that emitted from the man was merely child's play. You smiled crookedly and a way, far darker aura released from you- the negative intent making Isagi and Bachira take a small step back. 

"Oh, no, Ego-san! Nothing's wrong." You laughed of annoyance at the end. 

The screen from where he appeared darkened and you knew you successfully chased him away. Turning  to your teammates, your sweet smile returned and you looked at them innocently, "Let's go?" 

-

"Oh my God! Rin?" 

A/N : yeah it's short, so what ☹