07 --⇒ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

a/n : headaches go brrrr :(

-

"That was lukewarm." Isagi said, panting and his hands on his knees. Rin looked shocked. He really isn't used to this happening isn't he? 

The ball was still on the field, waiting for someone to kick him when you kicked the ball towards Bachira. "We're not wasting time." You said and Bachira nodded. 

Bachira kicked the ball to Isagi, who was halfway through the court, and it repeated, you three passing to each other. 

The adrenaline and the fuel of the thought of being so close to winning fired you up so much that you forgot one variable. Rin's teammates. Isagi kicked it towards the goal but to your dismay, Aryuu blocked it with his head. 

He kicked the ball to Tokimitsu, who ran really fast and somehow scored from somewhere in the middle of the court. 

"Hah... Fuck..." 

RED TEAM WINS!!!

Isagi looked down, his bangs covering his eyes. You and Bachira patted him on the back. "It's goodbye for one of us then.." Bachira said, "Though I think we did great as a team." 

"Not just great... Amazing! I wish to play with you both someday." You said, giving Isagi a grin. 

You heard the other team discuss who they'd get but Rin didn't seem interested at all. 

You hugged both Isagi and Bachira. "I don't know who they'll pick... but I honestly think that if we practiced some more, we'd be the best trio ever, no cap." Tears formed into your eyes. Isagi and Bachira hugged you back. "I guess you're right, Haru-san."

"We're picking the boy with the bob cut." Aryu said. 

"M-Me?" Bachira asked. 

"Obviously, now let's go."

You hugged Bachira before he left. Isagi looked at Bachira and nodded. "We'll come for you." 

Bachira smiled at the two of you before running up to his new team. 'You better save me.' 

[ I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO PUT HERE ]

Your head was laid in Isagi's lap as you slept. Isagi was still thinking about the situation. He played with your hair and caressed your cheek. 

You were so cute when you were asleep. 

Your wig was off since you were in the bedroom  for players, your hair was a bit wet. And your breathing was normal.

"I wonder who we're battling next."

As if on cue, there was a loud chatter heard from outside. Isagi carefully set you down and went outside to see two people he just happened to know.

"Chigiri, Kunigami. Didn't think I'd see you here." Isagi walked up to the two. 

"You left us." Chigiri said, raising his brow. "E-eh, I didn't mean to. I just so happened to meet someone powerful." 

"Who? That Itoshi guy?" Kunigami asked. "No, not really. She- I mean he almost beat Rin when we had a game." 

Both their eyes widened. "Hold up- You had a game. With that powerful striker from before?" Kunigami asked you, bewildered. 

"Yeah. Too bad we lost by a point though." 

"We have to see your partner. He must be good." Chigiri said.

"YO! Isagi! You left me there." You said, your wig back on. Isagi turned towards you. "A-Ah, Haru-kun. We were just talking about you." 

You raised a brow. "Hm? Why? Did you tell them about how I totally beat the shit outta Rin before playing? Or about how I scored a goal from the other side of the field? Or about how I made Rin so shocked? Oh, that was nothing! We should talk about how Isagi pulled an Uno Reverse Card on him and looked real cool." At that point, you were flexing. 

Chigiri and Kunigami's eyes widened and their jaws dropped as you elaborated clearly on what happened during the game. You totally enjoyed the look on their faces, your pride taking a boost. 

Isagi just sat there correcting you whenever you over-exaggerated what happened and at the same time, wondering how you pulled off a male voice. (Must have been when I was trying to impersonate male anime characters-) 

"Okay so should we battle?" You asked the two after finishing the whole sequence of events. 

"U-Uh... Yeah!" Chigiri stuttered. 

A/N: YALL HELP I ACTUALLY DONT WANT THEM TO LOSE BUT IK THAT Y/N AND ISAGI HAVE TO ADVANCE. 

editor's note: yup, i barely edited this but it's ok.