06 --⇒ 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍!

-

The rest of the game went pretty smooth. Isagi scored a goal with yours and Bachira's help, after that, Rin managed to score a goal along with Tokimitsu as well, making the scores 3-2 with your team in the lead.

Isagi stepped between you and Bachira, his hands on his hips. "If we were to win, who would you get?" 

You thought for a while. "I'd get the scaredy-cat. Guy's pretty formidable as an opponent. Or Rin. But don't be too bold to assume we'd win yet." 

"Hey, are we gonna start or nah?" You heard Rin say. 

"Yeah, yeah we're coming~" Bachira sang. 

Since your team scored last time, it was Rin's turn to kick the ball. He played with the ball between his feet. You focused solely on him. He kicked the ball with much force and you watched him score a goal just like that. "Tch. How lukewarm" Rin scowled. After that, Aryuu scored, making them a point more than you.

SCORE : 4-3

You told Isagi and Bachira how you wanted to play football. 

"I see.." Bachira leaned down to tie his shoes, "So that's our soccer that Haru-kun wants to play." You glanced at Bachira "Yup." 

"I think it'd be interesting." You put a finger on your chin. 

"Sounds good. Things were looking bad the way it's going, anyway. Isagi?" Bachira looked at Isagi, raising his brows. Isagi wiped sweat from his cheek. "I agree too. That's the best way to counter attack those three."

Isagi had the ball and he passed it to Bachira. He looked around, reading the court. It was going smoothly and according to plan so far. The three of you were still in a triangle position. Bachira dribbled the ball and passed it to you. 

You passed it to Isagi with a one-touch pass and he passed it back to you. You three kept repeating the process. 

"I will... stop you in style." Aryu said with a blank face. 

"These guys.. they started to connect well!" Tokimitsu said in his usual scared tone. 

You glanced at Isagi, who was heading for the goal, 'But the finish won't be done by me who's carrying Aryuu. It'll be you Isagi!' You recalled what you said earlier. 

"Okay partner, so it's there!"

"What a lukewarm hotline." Rin appeared in front of Isagi. "....Ah shit. Totally left him out of the plan.." You muttered, looking to the side with a 'done' look.

"I didn't really think of him as much of a threat." Would be the reason you forgot to put him in your plan. But then again, Rin was that unexpected type. 

He said stuff that you didn't hear well and you honestly didn't think what he said really mattered because it was one of his lukewarm lectures. And you had your fair share of hearing that stuff.  Seriously. Like every time you heard it back then, you'd just face palm, groan in agony, and drop to the floor like a dead person. Because admit it, we all saw it coming. 

You could make a four hundred word essay on how he was so predictable during his speeches.

But anyways, Isagi and Bachira looked pretty shocked so you assumed it was once again his lukewarm lectures. 

Right before you were about to face palm and groan in agony, Bachira kicked the ball to you, making you aware of it. "My Spidey Sense is tingling." You said with a smile and widened eyes, watching the ball spin towards you. 

You dodged Aryuu's attempt and dribbled the ball between your feet. "That's what you wanted, right?" You asked him, an accomplished smile making it's way to your face. 

"Bingo!" 

You kicked the ball towards the goal and that faint, precious sound of the ball hitting the goal played in your ears and a sense of relief washed over you. 

GOALLLLLLL!!!

Bachira jumped to you and patted your back, "Pow~"

"Nice, nice Bachira!" Isagi said, high-fiving the two of you. 

"Though I have to admit that felt great!" You said as you stretched your arms.  Bachira and Isagi nodded in agreement, "Even when things went out of hand for us!" Bachira said with the brightest smile one could ever muster. 

"Suddenly chemistry is interesting." 

" Chit chatting in the battlefield... You never learn do you?" It was all sparkles and glitter until Rin entered the chat. 

He kicked the ball towards the goal again despite being in the other side of the field and for a second there, you were only watching and not reacting. It's like you were frozen. 

The sound of the ball hitting something was audible and Rin looked shocked. 

You looked back, "Isagi!" Isagi had apparently blocked the ball from the goal with his head. Ouch. "Isagi are you okay?" Bachira said, the two of you rushing to him. 

He stood up, hands on his knees, and excited look on his face. "That was lukewarm."

Rin looked shocked. 

In all honesty, everyone was shocked.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : honestly a dump chapter where i'm not serious at all

EDITOR'S NOTE: how tf did i write this without cringing 

-