𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 😤

cringe. 

[ NOTE ] I think we all know who wins. so anyways, I wanted to skip the rest of the game because I seriously can't write matches anymore. so if you haven't caught up with blue lock, Rin's team wins.  also, updates can be more delayed than usual because it's been stormy here lately and even though i have mobile data on, the chapter won't publish *screams

-

"Wait- Rin- don't pick me." You said. Rin held a confused look. "And why?" 

Rin indeed, was about to say your name, since announcing that he would pick the person they'd be picking. And obviously, he didn't wanna get hurt the next time the two of you meet so he chose you. Until you went. 'dOnT piCk mE.' 

You gestured to the screen, which showed Ego eating instant ramen. Ego himself looked to all of you and sighed, "Haru can't go for special reasons." 

"Actually never mind, pick me. I really wanna see what happens next." 

Ego went closer to his mic again. "Haru can go." 

Aryu and Tokimitsu were confused as to why Ego was giving you permission to do whatever you wanted but shrugged it off. 

Rin sighed, "Haru, c'mere." 

"Then, bye bye, Chigiri, Nagi, and Isagi! I'm sorry I have to go though. I hope you all advance!" You waved to your now previous team with a big smile. 

Chigiri gave you a small smile but you could tell he hated the previous defeat. Same with Isagi and Nagi. "Bye Haru-san!" 

You smiled, walking backwards towards your new team. "Bye bye guys!" 

You bumped into Rin, turning around and giving him a sweet smile. "See? This is what you could've done ages ago!"  

An irk mark appeared on his forehead. "I forgot that you could've been disqualified." 

"BAHAHAHA!" You laughed. "Rin,, even if I did get disqualified, I  would've not gotten out of the program. I'm here to guide all of you here and observe. If I got disqualified, I'll come back but as a Wild Card or something. Dunno how that works but it happens." You said quietly. 

"So I could have chosen Isagi?" 

"Go ahead, choose him. I dare you." You looked at Rin dead in the eyes, making Rin look away. "Never mind." 

-

"Hm.. HEY HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE THIS ONE." You asked Rin, pointing to a word. 'Wednesday'

"I think you say it like 'Wedonsday'?" Bachira inquired. 

"Hey, Rin, teach us." Aryu spoke. 

"Y-Yeah, please teach us, Rin-kun." 

"...Rin-sensei~" You teased. 

Rin looked pissed. "Stop. You don't pronounce it like that, you pronounce it as-" A paper airplane hit his head. All of you looked at the origin of the plane, whom was Bachira. 

"Bachira-" 
"Please teach us Rin!" 
"Rin teach us your stylish ways."
"P-please teach us English." 

You put out your phone and listened to English phrases through your Air Pods. "Oh, so it's pronounced like that." 

"Guys! It's pronounced as 'Wen-sday'!" You announced. 

"OHHH!"

-