ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ

𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙☃︎

I walked inside my house and it was so quiet. This wasn't normal. The energy felt off. I couldn't describe it. Something was off and I was determined to figure it out.

As I slowly crept up the stairs, the energy kept getting stronger. I stopped in front of Leo's room and knew something was up. I knocked on the door before entering just in case I saw something I didn't wanna see. No answer.

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door while squeezing my eyes shut. "Leo?"

Still no answer. I popped my eyes open and they immediately darted to the floor. There was Leo just laying there. He looked dead or something.

"Leo!" I shouted as I knelt next to him.

There was a huge bruise on his forehead and a giant handprint around his neck. I shook him intensely.

"Leo, come on! Wake up!"

Luckily, he was still breathing. This made me feel a bit better knowing he was alive.

"Leo, please. Pull through bud!" I begged.

He then groaned quietly and started moving around. He hummed in confusion and slowly blinked.

"Leo!" I sighed with relief.

I hugged my arms around him and he was very confused. "I thought you were dead!" I sighed.

I separated myself from him but kept my hands on his shoulders while he rubbed his eyes. "What happened? Why is there a bruise on your forehead?"

"Nothing..." He mumbled. "I just fell."

"Then explain the handprint on your neck." I pointed to it.

He nervously covered it up and looked away from me. "Grace did it..."

That bitch.

My jaw clenched. "I knew it."

"Lia, please don't do anything about it." Leo grabbed my arm.

"No, Leo." I scoffed. "I will not let her treat you this way. It's fucking abuse."

"Lia-" Leo sighed but stopped talking.

I stood up and stomped downstairs. Right as I swung the front door open, I saw Grace standing there. What a coincidence.

"Oh, hi, Lia!" She chirped happily. "I didn't realize you would be home right now..."

I just stared at her and her smile quickly faded. "Wanna explain to me what you did to my brother up there?" I asked.

She gasped for words. "What do you mean?..."

"He said you hurt him. I know he's telling the truth." I stepped in front of her. "I saw the texts you sent him."

She stumbled backward and caught herself on the railing. "T-that wasn't me-"

"Shut up." I snapped. "We both know you're lying."

"I-I promise it was an accident-"

"It wasn't a fucking accident, Grace!" I screamed.

"Well, don't pretend you're also an angel!" She shot back.

"I never said I was. I know that I can be a mean person but this is about you and your sick mind."

Grace crossed her arms over her chest. "Whatever Leo is telling you, he's lying. I would never hurt him."

"You pinned me against the wall, practically choked me to death, then punched my head, causing me to pass out." Leo piped up from behind me.