TᗯᗴᑎTY

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝟟, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☃︎

My eyes popped open and I looked to my side. Izzy and Luis were still sleeping peacefully beside me. A small smile painted my lips as I stroked Izzy's hair lightly. She's so cute. I gently stood up and crept over to the bathroom. I got myself ready a little bit and crept back to Luis's room.

As I crawled back onto his bed, Izzy started to shift around. You dumbass, you woke her up. Damn it. She groaned softly and rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning," I whispered.

She smiled shyly. "Good morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

She snuggled up close to me and yawned. "Good."

"That's good." I nodded.

"Can I wake Bubba up?"

"Uh..." I looked over at Luis. "Let's wait a little bit, okay?"

She pouted. "Okay...."

"Are you hungry?"

She nodded. "Mhm."

"Let's go get some food, okay?"

"Okay!" She smiled.

I chuckled and picked her up into my arms. We walked downstairs and I set her down by the counter.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Hm..." She hummed. "I'll do it."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion but watched her. She grabbed some cereal and started pouring it into the bowl herself. My eyes widened slightly in surprise as I watched her pour in the milk as well. How can a six-year-old do this? Wow.

"Done!" She chirped.

I gasped lightly. "Wow...good job."

"Do you want any?" She asked.

"Uh..." I swallowed nervously. "No, thanks..."

She shrugged and I nervously wrapped my arms around my stomach. It's not that I was overweight or anything. In fact, I was pretty underweight. I didn't care though. I wasn't gonna eat, because if I did, Luis would probably break up with me. I don't want that happening.

"Amy?" Izzy questioned.

"Huh?" I snapped my head up to face her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded.

"You sound hungry." She sighed.

I sighed. "I'm fine."

She pouted but left it alone. She quickly finished and grabbed my hand.

"Can we wake Bubba up now?"

"Sure, yeah, let's go." I nodded.

"Yay!" She squealed happily.

She dragged me upstairs and ran into Luis's room. She jumped on top of him and squished his cheeks.

"Wake up, Bubba!" She laughed.

He groaned and pushed her away. He stuffed his face into his pillow and closed his eyes again.

"Come on, Bubba!" Izzy whined.

"No." He said with no emotion.

I smirked and crawled on top of him. "Pleaseeee?"

He just hummed, attempting to say no. I sighed but didn't give up. "Please, baby?"

His eyes popped open. "Why?"