TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟚𝟝, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☃︎

I've been ignoring Luis for a couple of days. I was just too scared about what he would say. It's not like it's that big of a deal, but my overthinking mind got the best of me. I nervously walked into the ice rink and saw Luis talking to Connie. He looked panicked. Probably about me.

She pointed to me and his head immediately spun to face me. I quickly looked away from him and started walking away.

"Lia, wait!" I heard him shout.

I shook my head and walked away faster. His hand grabbed my arm, causing me to turn around.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I waved a hand at him.

I tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let go. "Lia, please talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about," I mumbled. "I gotta get my gear on."

My arm ripped out of his grip and I continued walking. He jogged by my side and sighed.

"Lia, please tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong." My head shook.

He huffed and suddenly pulled me into this random room. I yelped and he slammed the door while blocking it with his body.

"I'm not letting you leave until you tell me what's wrong."

"Luis." I huffed. "Bombay is gonna be mad if we're late."

"I don't care." He shrugged. "Now, tell me what's wrong."

I sighed. "I'm sorry..."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because...I know I made you upset."

He raised one eyebrow in confusion. "What did you make me upset about?"

I swallowed. "About the other day...at your house?"

He furrowed his eyebrows to think. "Oh...right, that."

I nodded. "Yeah...I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, babe. Why would you think you made me upset?"

"Because I told you I wasn't ready yet..." I nervously chewed at my lower lip.

He scoffed. "And you think that made me upset?"

I nodded slowly. "Kinda..."

"Babe." He sighed. "That didn't make me upset. I don't know why it would."

"Because you seemed sad when I said no. I just feel bad."

He shook his head. "No, no, no, that didn't make me sad. I'm the one who should feel bad."

I stared at him with confusion on my face. "Why?"

"Because..." He sighed. "I feel like you think I'm trying to force you to do something."

I shook my head. "No, not at all."

He sighed sharply. "Just please tell me when you don't wanna do something. Because I don't wanna make you do something you don't wanna do and have you feel uncomfortable or bad about it."

I nodded. "Okay..."

"And just...let me know when you're ready to do anything, okay?"

"I will." I agreed.

"Only if you actually wanna do something." He quickly added.

I nodded my head. "I will, I promise."