ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☃︎

Luis plopped next to me on the bench. "Hey."

"Hi..." I mumbled quietly while looking at everyone else skate.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm bored." I groaned.

He sighed. "I'm sorry. I wish I could help."

"You can." I nodded.

His eyes filled with excitement. "How so?"

He thinks he's gonna get some. Dumbass.

"Break your hand so you can suffer with me."

Disappointment painted his face but he covered it up with a laugh. "No, thank you."

I chuckled and looked back out onto the ice. "I just wanna play hockey."

"I understand." He nodded. "If we could switch places, I would gladly accept."

"Why?" I looked at him. "Don't you like hockey?"

"Of course I do." He nodded. "It's just that we've been practicing a lot more because we have a game next month."

"Hopefully I can play..." I whispered.

He shrugged. "Hopefully."

"Do you think my hand will get better by then?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

"Well, I'm not your doctor...but maybe?"

I smiled. "Good."

He chuckled and hesitated before saying his next words. "What were you and Charlie talking about?"

"Nothing in particular." I shrugged. "He just came over here and asked if I was okay."

"And?..." He waited for an answer.

"And what?" I shrugged. "That was pretty much it."

"Hm." He hummed. "Do you like him?"

My eyes widened slightly. "What? No, of course not. I barely even know the kid."

"I was just asking." He shrugged.

I gasped. "You're jealous, aren't you?"

He quickly shook his head. "What? No, I'm not jealous. Why would you even say that?"

"Because you asked if I liked him."

"So?" He raised his eyebrow in confusion. "It was just a question."

"That's what boys ask when they like someone." I smiled.

He stuttered for words. "N-no, we don't..."

I nodded. "Mhm!"

He sighed and shook his head. "You're just trying to make me look like an idiot."

"Maybe I am," I smirked. "What about it?"

"I'll make you look like an idiot. You want that?" He leaned his face closer to mine.

"I don't know, do I?" I smiled nervously.

"Nah." He leaned away from me. "You wouldn't be able to handle it."

"I bet I could." I nodded.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows with a small smirk plastered on his face. "Are you asking for it?"

My smile faded a bit. "Asking for what?"

He chuckled and hopped back onto the ice. What was he talking about?

Connie tapped my shoulder. "Hey? You okay?"

I snapped out of my gaze and looked up at her. "Oh, yeah. I'm just thinking..."

"About what?" She scooted closer to me.

"Something Luis said earlier." I shrugged.

Her face brightened up. "What did he say?"

I sighed. "I asked him if he was jealous and he refused to tell me."

"Why are you thinking about it so much then?"

"Because after that, he said I was making him look like an idiot and I said, "Maybe I am. What about it?" Then a huge smirk plastered his face and he leaned in front of my face and whispered, "I'll make you look like an idiot." Then he hopped back onto the ice."

Connie's eyes widened. "Oh, girl. He wants to have sex with you."

"Connie!" I smacked a hand over her mouth. "Shush!"

She shrugged. "I'm not lying." Her voice muffled in my hand.

I sighed and slowly removed my hand from her mouth. "I don't think that's what it is. He's probably gonna blackmail me or something."

"Lia..." She sighed. "You know nothing about boys and it shows."

I gasped. "Ouch."

"I'm serious." She nodded. "He clearly wants to do it with you."

"That's gross." I groaned.

"Think about it," She nodded. "He tries to shoot his shot all the time and this time, it was just a bit more intense."

I shook my head. "No, that's not true. Stop making things up."

"I'm not. I'm telling you the truth."

I huffed in annoyance. "That's not the truth."

"You can't deny it forever, Lia." She put her helmet back on. "It's gonna happen one of these days."

Before I could say anything back, she skated back onto the ice. Maybe she is right...

author:
sorry, this chapter is short but I promise you guys are gonna love the next chapter :) stay gold lovelies💕
☁︎︎𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊☁︎︎

{2/14/21}

one more thing, I just found out that this story is number one in the hashtag "luismendoza" and I'm beyond happy. I know it might not be that big of a deal, but I think it is. thank you guys so much for all the support on all of my stories. even if you don't vote or comment on them, I'm still so grateful. thank you so much🤍

 thank you so much🤍

(here's proof ☝︎︎)