ᑎIᑎᗴ

𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙☃︎

We hopped into Luis's car and the scent of cologne and deodorant filled my nose. I kinda liked it. He switched the car on and I gave him my address. He put it into his phone and started backing out of the parking lot.

"Uh, thanks for giving me a ride." I awkwardly piped up.

"No, problem." He smiled softly. "I would hate it if you got kidnapped or something."

"No, you wouldn't." I teased. "That would be your dream come true."

He looked at me with wide eyes. "What? N-no, not at all. I would be worried about you."

I was shocked. "Oh, wow, that's new. Luis Mendoza actually cares about me?"

He stuttered for words. "Well, anyone would be worried about you, not just me."

"I doubt that." I sighed while looking out at the calm night.

I could feel Luis's eyes dart from me to the road. "You..." He sighed.

"What?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "You're acting weird."

"No, I-I'm not!" He quickly shook his head. "I'm perfectly fine."

I was getting a little bit scared. "A-are you high or something?..."

"No, okay?! I-I'm just trying to be nice!" He gripped onto the steering wheel.

I was so relieved to see my house come into view. I don't know what kind of drugs he was on, but it was scaring me.

"Um, thanks," I mumbled. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Lia..." Luis sighed.

I didn't even let him get the chance to say anything else. I hopped out of the car and bolted into my house. I slammed the door and locked it behind me. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I walked up to my room.

"Lia!" I heard Lily sigh of relief. "Thank God you're okay!"

I spun to face her room and raised one eyebrow in confusion. "Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"You've been gone for hours and you didn't even reply to our calls or texts." Lily snapped.

"Oh..." I mumbled. "Right...sorry about that."

"Geez, come here." She wrapped me up into her arms.

I grunted from how hard she was squeezing me. "Okay, okay, okay! Lily t-that's enough!"

She let me go and I gasped for air. "What were you even doing anyway?" She asked me.

"Playing hockey with a teammate."

She smiled. "Was it Luis?"

"How did you know?" I chuckled.

She shrugged. "I have my ways."

"You're creepy." I joked. "Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go take a shower."

"As you should." She nodded. "You're very sweaty."

I chuckled while shaking my head. "Goodnight."

"Night." She smiled again.

She walked back into her room and slammed the door. I sighed and walked into my bathroom.

I was lowkey kinda nervous about going to hockey practice today. Luis scared me last night but he was probably high or something. I brushed it off and hopped into Lily's car.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah...I am." I refused to make eye contact with her.

"Lia." Her voice was stern. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head. "Nothing."

She sighed. "Somethings wrong."

"Nothings wrong." I sighed. "Can you just please take me to practice?"

She huffed but started driving. "Did Luis do something to you?"

"Well..." I mumbled. "No, not really. He just was acting...odd."

"How so?"

"He...I don't know. I think he was high." I explained.

"Did he look high?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, he looked normal. He just was acting a lot nicer towards me and he was being protective for some reason."

She smiled. "That means he likes you."

I scoffed. "He doesn't. People need to shut up about that."

She shrugged. "I'm just saying. Those are clear signs that a boy likes you."

"Yeah, of course, you would know that." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." She smacked my arm.

A slight snicker left my mouth as I saw the ice rink come into view. "Thanks. I'll see you later."

"Mhm bye." Lily hummed.

I hopped out of the car and swung my bag over my shoulder. I heard her car quickly speed away and I took in a deep breath before walking inside. As I started to make my way to the locker rooms, I felt someone grab my hand.

"Woah, Woah, Woah," A boy's voice called out behind me. "Where are you going, hot-stuff?"

I spun around and saw this kid with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a huge smirk on his face. "I'm sorry?" I questioned.

"Holy fuck." He looked me up and down. "You're gorgeous."

"Uh..." I looked around nervously. "Thanks?..."

He suddenly pulled me to him and squished me onto him harshly. I gasped and tried pushing him away. "Um, c-can you get off please?"

He shook his head. "Not until I can kiss those soft lips of yours."

Oh, this is gross.

"N-no thanks." I pushed onto his chest. "I-I don't know you..."

"I'm Noah." He stated.

"Cool. Well, uh, Noah, if you could please leave me alone-"

He pushed me back onto him harder, causing my words to get cut off. "No, no, no. You're staying with me."

My eyes widened slightly with fear. "Really, um, I-I gotta get to practice."

"Who cares about practice?" He scoffed. "We can have more fun."

This was making me really uncomfortable. "Please, Noah, I -"

He then started pulling me away somewhere. I shouted and tried my hardest to get out of his grip. "Stop! Ugh, let me go!"

He wouldn't listen. I shouted louder and hoped I would get someone's attention.

"Hey!" Luis shouted. "Get your damn hands off her!"

author:
cliffhanger number...Idek lol. also did y'all see the "Back to the Future" reference in that last line? ;) lol stay gold, lovelies💕
☁︎︎𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊☁︎︎

{2/11/21}