TᗯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝟟, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☃︎

We walked outside and the bright sun blasted my eyes. Izzy giggled and immediately started running around.

"Izzy!" Luis shouted. "Stay close to me, please!"

She groaned but obeyed. She ran back over to us and walked a few inches in front of him. Luis smacked his hand into mine and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and kissed his cheek. We talked about whatever and he kept a close eye on Izzy. She squatted down over some flowers and pulled one from the ground.

"Here you go, Amy!" She handed it to me.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled.

"Where's mine?" Luis asked.

She glared at him. "You don't get one."

Luis gasped and I burst into laughter.

"Why not?" He sighed.

"Because," She shrugged. "I like Amy more."

I held onto his shoulder while I cried with laughter.

"What...." He mumbled. "But I'm your brother."

"Eh." She shrugged.

She then strutted away and I started catching my breath. "That was hilarious!"

"No, it wasn't." He sighed.

"Oh, Luis." I chuckled. "She's only joking."

He shook his head. "Whatever."

He ripped his hand out of mine and started walking away from me. He's so dramatic.

"Luis." I sighed while running to catch up with him. "I promise she was joking."

He waved a hand at me. "I know that."

"Then why are you making such a huge deal out of it?"

He sighed. "I'm not."

"You're acting like a baby."

"I'm not acting like a damn baby!" He shouted at me.

I stumbled backward and his face turned into guilt. "Babe...I-I didn't mean to do that..."

I swallowed. "No, it's fine. I should've left it alone."

"No, it's not fine." He walked back up to me. "I'm sorry."

He kept rambling on about whatever but I wasn't listening to him. Instead, I was looking around nervously. "Luis."

"No, let me finish." He quickly demanded.

"Luis!" My voice cracked.

"What?!" He huffed in anger.

"Where's Izzy?" I asked.

He hummed in confusion and started darting his eyes around. "Shit...where is she?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you!"

He nervously ran his hands through his hair. "My mom is gonna kill me if she's missing!"

"She's not missing." I quickly reassured. "We just have to look. She couldn't have gone far."

He nodded and we started walking while shouting her name. "Izzy!"

Luis was starting to panic badly. I could tell. "Izzy, please!"

We then heard her scream from a distance. Luis didn't even hesitate to start running in that direction. I ran next to him and we heard her scream again.

They didn't sound like scared screams though, more like...happy screams? Not like that though. We eventually got to her and she was sitting on the ground laughing. There was a dog in front of her, licking her face.

"Izzy!" Luis gasped in relief.

"Hi, Bubba!" She smiled.

He quickly picked her up and squeezed her with relief painted on his face. "You can't just run off like that!"

"Sorry." She pouted. "I just wanted to pet the doggy."

Luis sighed. "It's okay, but next time, please, please, please, wait for me, okay?"

"Okay!" She nodded. "Oh, this is for you."

She handed him a flower that was a beautiful lavender color. He chuckled. "What's this for?"

"I felt bad for not giving you one earlier." She sighed. "But the only reason I didn't give you one is that I wanted to find the perfect one for you."

That was so cute.

"Oh..." He mumbled. "Thank you, amor."

"You're welcome, Bubba." She smiled.

She kissed him on his cheek and looked back at the dog. "Bye, doggy."

The dog barked at her and she giggled. "I gotta go!"

I laughed. "You can see it later."

"Okay!" She smiled. "Bye, bye, Buttercup!"

"Is Buttercup its name now?"

She nodded. "Yup!"

Luis and I both chuckled and started walking away from the dog. It walked in front of Luis and started barking.

"What's wrong?" Luis asked it.

Izzy giggled and wiggled out of Luis's grip. He set her down and she pets its head. "Can we keep it?"

Luis quickly shook his head. "No, we can't. It's not ours."

"It doesn't have a collar though." She pouted.

Luis knelt next to her. "But it's still not ours."

"We can make it ours though." She sighed.

"I'm sorry, amor." He rubbed her back. "You know mom would never allow it."

She sighed. "You're right."

The dog whimpered sadly and Izzy comforted it. "I'm sorry, Buttercup. We can't keep you."

Buttercup gave her puppy dog eyes and she stared at Luis. "Please, Bubba?"

He looked at me and I shrugged. "Let me talk to mom, okay?"

She smiled and kissed Buttercup's head. "See you later!"

She then grabbed another flower out of her pocket and held it out or Buttercup. Buttercup gently grabbed it with her mouth and then ran off with the flower. Izzy smiled.

"Okay, let's go." She ordered.

Luis chuckled and we followed behind her.

author:
Izzy is such a queen lol. should I make them keep the dog or let it stay loose? let me know, pleaseeeeee. stay gold, lovelies💕
☁︎︎𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊☁︎︎

{2/16/21}