2. University

You wake up to Josh opening your curtains and smiling.

J: 'Wow your lucky waking up to my beautiful mug this morning!'

You pull the duvet over your head.

Y: 'I'll send you back to Canada in a minute'

J: 'Come onnnn its half 7'

My alarm goes off.

Y: 'That's what I should be waking up to, not you yanking my curtains open'

Josh laughs and leaves. I look down at my underwear and go over to the floor to ceiling glass panel windows. The sky looks absolutely beautiful (it's the photo) and I smile at the sea. Josh opens the door again and I remember your wearing lace panties. I turn around and hes looking at me.

Y: 'What now?'

J: 'Oh, uh nothing, dont matter'

He leaves and I go into the bathroom. I do my skincare and brush my teeth and go into the wardrobe. I look through clothes and end up deciding one blue short sleeve crop top and a white skirt. I then decide on a white lace bralett with matching panties. I go back to the bathroom and put my hair in 2 French plaits, stopping at my neck and curl the rest.

I grab a little white backpack and put my stuff in. I grab my white air forces and grab my phone and keys. I go down to the kitchen and Josh is cooking something.

J: 'Here just finished making yours, toppings are on the table,'

Y: 'Ok thanks!'

J: 'I do need a favour though,'

I smile and add some berries on top of the honey.

J: 'Can you drive me to where my car is being delivered? I'll get you dunkin or starbucks or whatever you like to drink'

Y: 'Yeah sure, and definitely Starbucks, I think Dunkins overrated,'

J: 'Ok, Dunkins is not overrated at all,'

I giggle and quickly eat my pancakes. Josh grabs his kit and I lock up the apartment. I go down to my Range Rover and throw my stuff in the back. Josh gives me the address and I put it in the sat nav.

J: 'Nice car, lowkey comfy,'

Y: 'So what car do you have?'

J: 'Red Ferrari,'

My jaw drops and I look at him.

Y: 'No way, puts my baby to shame lmao'

He laughs and I pull up at the dock yard. He goes into an office and signs something. I watch him show proof of identity and he goes over to a red Ferrari. He smirks at me and starts it.

I drive behind him to Starbucks and park a few spaces from each other. I go over to him and he smiles.

Y: 'Nice, definitely the type of rich, popular guy'

He laughs and we go inside.

J: 'What do you want'

Y: 'Iced strawberry latte with extra cream and strawberry sauce please (I absolutely hate starbucks cause I hate any hot drink so I just made that up lmao).

J: 'Large one of what she said cause I'm not gonna repeat that and I'll have a hazelnut iced coffee with whipped cream and chocolate sauce please (again I made that up).

Josh pays and we get handed our drinks.

Y: 'Thanks for this,'

J: 'Thnaks for dropping me off to get my car,'